KTP OFF for another week!!

Kentucky250s

Just got my call not to report next week and start time will be the same the week of 22nd........... feels like we won the ford lottery

What you meant to say was that WE ALL just crapped out at the table in Vegas, er more like California. How is paying an entire Assembly Plant to sit for a week a big win? The 2011 Super Duty launch was scheduled for Monday with the 6.7 Ford Turbo Diesel Engine (codename Scorpion) to be the centerpiece. The truck reportedly met all U.S. mandated EPA Standards with it's new Urea system but not California Regulations. The new mandated Urea system is used to scrub pollutants from diesel exhaust; the engine is designed to run at a reduced capacity if the owner fails to fill the Urea tank (uses about 5 gal per 12,000 miles?) Supposedly (Rumor Mill) California wants a kill switch if the tank is not filled? This is a shame if it is indeed the reason, it's a GREAT truck.

Yes we all like to be off with pay, but not like this. With ToYo and Honda on their heels having your most profitable vehicle and employees on idle isn't the best business case.

• Like 1

I feel the same way. I like having time off but this launch is very important to Ford. But on the other hand it is also important that it be right before we bring it to market. Just enjoy the time off and when we do go back do the best job you can. Our jobs depend on our quality!

• Like 1

I am so sick and tired of California being special. The federal gov. needs to step up, they need to set the rules that everyone will follow. I was always under the impression that federal rules overrides state rules.

california fags and there rules its been reported there getting poluted by china now

wtf

• Like 1