LINCOLN

Great chop - I'm not quite sure how I feel about the way the Lincoln grille fits on there though...

I really like the idea of the grille treatment being done that way, but I think it comes off a bit too Solstice-ish in this iteration.

This also looks like a vehicle that would benefit from breaking away from the current Lincoln design trend of keeping the headlights in a horizontal line with the grille. Perhaps something that pushed a bit up over the fenders might work better?

Edited by NickF1011

I really like the idea of the grille treatment being done that way, but I think it comes off a bit too Solstice-ish in this iteration.

This also looks like a vehicle that would benefit from breaking away from the current Lincoln design trend of keeping the headlights in a horizontal line with the grille. Perhaps something that pushed a bit up over the fenders might work better?

I think that may be more of my problem with it rather than the grille.

Hmm... Good work, but the design isn't quite there for me. As much as I love the new baleen grill, I think it's a bit copy and pasted in the respect of 'been there done that' design. Dunno what would fix that IMO. Anyway, would be nice to see in production!

• 4 months later...

A small yet comfortable roadster, not "in the weeds" low. Something for the twisties and the Country Club.

lincroadster22.jpg

i like the design but Ford needs to turn lincon into a rear drive only BMW fighter on the cheap likke 20k less then a bmw.

If Ford only does FWD then just close down Lincoln and shoot it in its head!

No one ever wrote a song about a FWD Lincoln now did they?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...