Question about the KY Zone

Is the Evansville HVC in the same zone with LAP & KTP?

Hey Fantasyfrank.

I don't know why you would want to know this but I hope it's not because you are want to go there.

The HVC centers are the worst places to work in the Ford system.

They have no union, the company does whatever they want.

The international Union is no help and acts like the HVC are not part of the Union. (NO Representation)

Just ask any of the people on here that work at one if you think I am wrong.

The actual work isn't bad but the conditions suck.

I left Indy and went to Memphis and it was the worst decision of my life.

I guess the worst part of is was the living conditions in Memphis, even the guys from Detroit thought it was bad.

It was the nastiest place I have ever been in my life and you were afraid to drive down the street for all the crime and corruption.

I will say that the living condiditons around the Evansville (Princeton is where it is located, north of Evansville) are great.

I know this because I Quit Ford ( to get the hell out of Memphis) and now I live close to this area.

Getting out of Ford and that shithole Memphis is the best thing I have done for a long time.

We are so happy now. There is Life without Ford Motor Co. and it can be great.

Hey man I just don't want anyone to have to go thru what we did because nobody gave us this kinda information to think about.

see ya

Edited by Lostinindy

Hey Fantasyfrank.

I don't know why you would want to know this but I hope it's not because you are want to go there.

The international Union is no help and acts like the HVC are not part of the Union. (NO Representation)

I guess the worst part of is was the living conditions in Memphis, even the guys from Detroit thought it was bad.

It was the nastiest place I have ever been in my life and you were afraid to drive down the street for all the crime and corruption.

I will say that the living condiditons around the Evansville (Princeton is where it is located, north of Evansville) are great.

I know this because I Quit Ford ( to get the hell out of Memphis) and now I live close to this area.

Getting out of Ford and that shithole Memphis is the best thing I have done for a long time.

Hey man I just don't want anyone to have to go thru what we did because nobody gave us this kinda information to think about.

see ya

I would prefer going to one of the parts depots than going on c-crew at DTP hands down.

I would prefer going to one of the parts depots than going on c-crew at DTP hands down.

Then that is where you should go, it sounds like you would like it there,

but if your a person that can only get c-crew at DTP then you don't have to ever be concerned about going to one of these places.

Have a good day.

Latest info is that C-crew will be discontinued this spring/summer. Rumor is that DTP will go to a standard 5-day, 3 shift production schedule while trades remain on an alternative schedule.

I have a feeling a lot of the people that say they hate C crew will be changing their tune when they are forced to afternoons 5 days a week.

Latest info is that C-crew will be discontinued this spring/summer. Rumor is that DTP will go to a standard 5-day, 3 shift production schedule while trades remain on an alternative schedule.

I have a feeling a lot of the people that say they hate C crew will be changing their tune when they are forced to afternoons 5 days a week.

I love C-crew i actually get to see my kids grow up and make more with the 10% premium, sure holidays get screwy but that is a minor inconvenience when someone looks at the big picture.

Or maybe my priorities differ from most.

Hi first post . By the time the next bump comes it will be May/June of 2011 . And then they will just put it off until after DDMP people come over . Ah we might as well put it off until after contract is reached . About that time gas will be 4 bucks a gallon . I'm not a big fan of either shift . But , I'm happy to have a job .

The latest info we got from our chairman is that there will be no changes. Where do you get your info? How about some names so I can pass them on to some one that will get to the truth of the matter.

I love C-crew i actually get to see my kids grow up and make more with the 10% premium, sure holidays get screwy but that is a minor inconvenience when someone looks at the big picture.

Or maybe my priorities differ from most.

I am with you. The traffic sucks on days and I get more rest on C crew.

Dang my rumors get around pretty quick. :hysterical:

I started that one in DEFTP about a month ago :stirpot:

Who is your unit chair and what is the name of the bargaining rep?

There are only so many unit chairs at the Rouge. I had a long talk with mine about this. I am not going to put the spotlight on myself by giving you his name.

If you have information that refutes his comments, then great. I like the ABC crew and don't want to see it stopped.

There are only so many unit chairs at the Rouge. I had a long talk with mine about this. I am not going to put the spotlight on myself by giving you his name.

If you have information that refutes his comments, then great. I like the ABC crew and don't want to see it stopped.

I wouldn't give out the person name either, thats why we call all what we hear rumors. I also like 3 crews, enjoy having 3 days off but if the numbers are not there and gas goes up, I'm sure we will probably see 2 shift. Ford will play games with us for a while until they get their $14 hour people hire.

Hey Fantasyfrank.

see ya

And not to mention that,They all are a bunch of lying assholes anyway. Same Snakes,Different heads. :stirpot::stirpot: