2008 Ford Five Hundred

well this is the best I could come up with given my photoshop skills

Igor

Wow! that's awesome!

Now if we could only get Ford to do a V8 rear-drive 500 I'd run down to my dealer and buy one today!

Fat chance, I'm afraid, but why oh why does Ford seem to thin that the good old days only apply to the Mustang (and Ford GT). We so badly need a modern family car with V8 rear drive that it hurts...

PS - your photoshop slikks are not lacking at all!..

Great Photoshop Igor. I really like your take on the headlights. Very distinctive.

well it is not my original design.. the headlighs were directly taken from the spyshots.. just played with the photoshop to remove the camo... the foglights were left as they are now, because I could not get a good source pic and removing the camo from the spyshot was a pita...

I used this pic:

http://www.blueovalnews.com/plugins/p17_im...y/images/35.jpg

Igor

PS: below is a funny pic to show why the rest of the car is missing from my pic above.

post-23027-1149475994_thumb.jpg

Edited by igor

Really like the headlights. Unsure about the application of the grill.

The headlights are what needs the most improvement. Then, a squaring off of the front end.

The bumper fascia looks sharp as well.

well everything besides the lights and the grille is "current" - pre facelift. I wanted to see how what we can make out from under the camo will look like in real world.. you can't tell much else from the spyshots posted here in April... the tail is covered too well, and from the front you can see the Edge-like fog lights and nothing else..

I quess for the rest, we will have to wait and see...

for now I have to say, I love the new front as it shows through the camo.. not too sure about my version of it.. ;)

I think ford will move it well in the right direction...

Igor

Edited by igor

well it is not my original design.. the headlighs were directly taken from the spyshots.. just played with the photoshop to remove the camo... the foglights were left as they are now, because I could not get a good source pic and removing the camo from the spyshot was a pita...

I used this pic:

http://www.blueovalnews.com/plugins/p17_im...y/images/35.jpg

Igor

PS: below is a funny pic to show why the rest of the car is missing from my pic above.

It looks like its winking