Mercury's remodeling

Mercury needs one or more new and different cars to attract more buyers to its show rooms.

Take for instance that the Ford Fusion's and Mercury Milan's costs are fairly close (milan - 21,860 and the fusion - 19,695)

despite this however, there are much more Fusions on the road.

Mercury has no hype, as most of us know...here are two vehicles i designed that i think could give mercury some good press, pizzaz, and major hype.

I borrowed the styling cues from Timm(I hope you do not mind)

The car i designed is a capri, FWD and AWD

The crossover vehicle, is a version of the Edge ( pretty much a flex/mkt but with only 2 rows) or maybe it could be a villager( an attacker of the crosstour, based off the taurus, and with sliding doors)

I think with these two vehicles and with Timms Cougar(the third image),...Mercury could really thrive.

Opinions? I will try and create side and rear views if asked.

post-33357-12720699436512_thumb.jpg

post-33357-12720699699466_thumb.jpg

post-33357-12720699887274_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reigner92

On the Cougar, I really like everything except the front...it just seems too retro. The Cougar needs to have a modern front fascia to set it apart from the more retro Mustang. The back is great...it still seems "Cougar-ish" but modern at the same time.

I'm not feeling the doubled-up headlights on any of them. It makes me think of the Family Truckster. For the Capri, its a very curvy body yet your grille is very squared off. I would try to make it more aerodynamic-looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Mercury needs one or more new and different cars to attract more buyers to its show rooms.

Take for instance that the Ford Fusion's and Mercury Milan's costs are fairly close (milan - 21,860 and the fusion - 19,695)

despite this however, there are much more Fusions on the road.

Mercury has no hype, as most of us know...here are two vehicles i designed that i think could give mercury some good press, pizzaz, and major hype.

I borrowed the styling cues from Timm(I hope you do not mind)

The car i designed is a capri, FWD and AWD

The crossover vehicle, is a version of the Edge ( pretty much a flex/mkt but with only 2 rows) or maybe it could be a villager( an attacker of the crosstour, based off the taurus, and with sliding doors)

I think with these two vehicles and with Timms Cougar(the third image),...Mercury could really thrive.

Opinions? I will try and create side and rear views if asked.

Build the coupe!!