Why do the people in the Philippines have our SSN#'s?

tapper

Most if not all have to get out paystubs online now. No problem with that. But, if there is an issue, why is the call center in the Philippines and when they do a password change over the phone, its the last 8 digits of your SSN#. If they have that number, no wonder so many ID thefts occur! You cant understand the idiots on the other end of the line. I had to call six different times to get someone that kinda understood English! Bring the jobs back to the USA where they belong and we could at least understand them!

"Hello, McFord! Anybody in there?" Oh, thats right, Bill, Alan and Mark dont get their paycheck stubs printed online! It's not their SSN#'s being sold on the black market for a few dollars!

Before Im lambasted with 'To save money' responces, Im well aware it is a money saving thing.

Tapper

• Like 3

Most if not all have to get out paystubs online now. No problem with that. But, if there is an issue, why is the call center in the Philippines and when they do a password change over the phone, its the last 8 digits of your SSN#. If they have that number, no wonder so many ID thefts occur! You cant understand the idiots on the other end of the line. I had to call six different times to get someone that kinda understood English! Bring the jobs back to the USA where they belong and we could at least understand them!

"Hello, McFord! Anybody in there?" Oh, thats right, Bill, Alan and Mark dont get their paycheck stubs printed online! It's not their SSN#'s being sold on the black market for a few dollars!

Before Im lambasted with 'To save money' responces, Im well aware it is a money saving thing.

Tapper

I'm already feeling all warm and fuzzy about when all of my health care data is online for some hacker or data thief to steal. The bluprints for the new Presidential helicopter, Marine One, has been found on Chinese web sites. That's national security for ya!

I was told or read something that stated that all call centers that were offshore had to have a back-up in the United States by "LAW". The next time anyone calls, demand that they switch you to an American operator. I've done it only one time and it worked. It was an "HP Computer" call. The more folks that do that, the more demand we will have for American operators. JMO

I was told or read something that stated that all call centers that were offshore had to have a back-up in the United States by "LAW". The next time anyone calls, demand that they switch you to an American operator. I've done it only one time and it worked. It was an "HP Computer" call. The more folks that do that, the more demand we will have for American operators. JMO

Did just that the other day for my credit card. Got connected to an operator in India. Could hardly understand the greeting.

Said........please connect me with an English speaking person. They did and the problem was quickly resolved.

• Like 1

Did just that the other day for my credit card. Got connected to an operator in India. Could hardly understand the greeting.

Said........please connect me with an English speaking person. They did and the problem was quickly resolved.

I have asked for an "English speaking person" in the past and just got another English as a second language person.

Then I asked for an "American English speaking person" and got an immediate response.

• Like 1

The sound quality sucks there accents suck.

Can't understand what they are saying.

I tried to call today and had to be passed between two people to find some one I could understand.

This service sucks I think I would be better using snail mail.