Post here to help Mark Morrow

Well... So far Mark is the only one to not post on this thread!

Was the Crown Vic killed prematurely?

What do you think about the Cortina?

Thoughts on the UAW?

The Crown Vic could have been saved with an influx of cash and a complete redesign in 2002. It is too late now. I wouldn't mind seeing a U.S. built Falcon when Ford addresses the Lincoln line up and is back to being strongly profitable.

I liked the Cortina. One of my neighbors had one when I was a kid. Cortinas were a rare sight in Pittsburgh.

I would like to see the UAW become a partner with the auto industry. The birth of the UAW came from the terrible conditions that existed at the time. The people who build cars know more about how to do it efficiently than anyone. It is in their interest to make the system work. For several years UAW workers were doing quite well at Ford with profit sharing. They should share in the success. I think there is a model out there for a cooperative relationship. I hope they find it.

1: My dad had that Torino

2: CONGRATULATIONS! You need a life.

My first car was a $100.00 '68 Torino GT. I spent the whole summer before my 16th birthday working on it. I replaces the front fenders and hood, fixed the holes in the rear quarters with fiberglass and gallons of Bondo, replaced the torn interior with one I found in a junk yard and sanded the whole body down and primed it for paint.

I drove it one time my Dad's mechanic for State inspection. Eddy put it up on the lift and took a big screwdriver and started punching holes in the rear frame rails and rocker panels. He told me thare wasn't even enough metal to weld patches to.

The parts were worth enough to pay $ 450.00 for a '65 Mustang 2+2 that I drove through high school.

My first car was a $100.00 '68 Torino GT. I spent the whole summer before my 16th birthday working on it. I replaces the front fenders and hood, fixed the holes in the rear quarters with fiberglass and gallons of Bondo, replaced the torn interior with one I found in a junk yard and sanded the whole body down and primed it for paint.

I drove it one time my Dad's mechanic for State inspection. Eddy put it up on the lift and took a big screwdriver and started punching holes in the rear frame rails and rocker panels. He told me thare wasn't even enough metal to weld patches to.

The parts were worth enough to pay $ 450.00 for a '65 Mustang 2+2 that I drove through high school.

Where'd you get it from? The bottom of the Allegheny River?