OHAP's Future

4everblue

What is slated for OHAP?

The future of ohap looks good for product starting 2012 we will be running a new product with the econoline at balance out.

the only problem we have is 2 bargaining reps that get brain failure when they sit down to negotiate overtime for us or anything .i wasnt there yes we talked about it but no one said anything no one told use about it.these two assholes rowe and piscone are a complete trip. rowe got his brother a free ride to sit at home and get a 40 hour paycheck and piscone along with rowe get both there family members overtime for the weekends.wtf.then they tell management we wont sit down with you any more for weekend overtime.thats a blessing you two parasites cut your deals then run and hide.when the heat gets hot you say it was nick galloglys fault or halls or donovons or jones fault .gallogly wasnt even envolved. hell donovon was off last week .halls in body shop and jones is in trim.good news is are plant looks great for product. bad news is if rowe and piscone negotiate are next contract or have to fight for us were screwed at ohap.

soupbeans

swEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The future of ohap looks good for product starting 2012 we will be running a new product with the econoline at balance out.

the only problem we have is 2 bargaining reps that get brain failure when they sit down to negotiate overtime for us or anything .i wasnt there yes we talked about it but no one said anything no one told use about it.these two assholes rowe and piscone are a complete trip. rowe got his brother a free ride to sit at home and get a 40 hour paycheck and piscone along with rowe get both there family members overtime for the weekends.wtf.then they tell management we wont sit down with you any more for weekend overtime.thats a blessing you two parasites cut your deals then run and hide.when the heat gets hot you say it was nick galloglys fault or halls or donovons or jones fault .gallogly wasnt even envolved. hell donovon was off last week .halls in body shop and jones is in trim.good news is are plant looks great for product. bad news is if rowe and piscone negotiate are next contract or have to fight for us were screwed at ohap.

soupbeans

swEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

SO NOW THE TRUTH COMES OUT. TIMMY ROWES BROTHER DON GETS A PACKAGE BUT WAIT THERES MORE OTHER THAN HIM GETTING TO STAY AT HOME WATCHING MARY HARTMAN COLLECTING A FORD CHECK.FROM A PLANT HE NEVER REPORTED TO A.K.A BROOKPARK.NOW HE GETS A PACKAGE. THIS IS GOING TO BE A SORE SPOT IN ARE ASSES 10 YEARS SERVICE AT AGE 55.THATS A RETIREMENT PACKAGE HES 50 YEARS OLD WTF.DAMN.HOW DID HE GET A RETIREMENT PACKAGE AND HES 50 NOT 55 YEARS OLD.THIS IS BULLSHIT KNOW ONE ELSE GETS THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT.I WANT MINE IF THIS SORRY THIEF BASTARD CAN SIT AT HOME AND COLLECT A CHECK THEN GET A RETIREMENT PACKAGE AND NOT EVEN BE 55 AND GET A PACKAGE FROM A PLANT HE NEVER WORKED IN WHAT THE HELL.THIS IS BULLSHIT AND ANOTHER ROWE HOG.

soupbeans

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

oh and what is it :banghead:

econoline is going to kcap so the union says :confused:

or maybe it will go to india :finger:

The Econoline is going nowhere. Regardless of what your reps say, it will stay at OHAP for as long as it is in existence. As far as the new product, don't worry about what it is. As long as there is a new product, that's all that matters.

The Econoline is going nowhere. Regardless of what your reps say, it will stay at OHAP for as long as it is in existence. As far as the new product, don't worry about what it is. As long as there is a new product, that's all that matters.

IS A NEW PRODUCT???? i thought you posted earlier that we had a new product commitment!!! maybe if you spent less time bashing others and more time helping this membership to work as one, you could remember all your past rhetoric,,,remember the sign of a good leader is not to bash others ,but to share with us all what your positive commitment will be towards our one goal,,,,A STRONG LOCAL!!!!!.............................someone who spends so much time bashing others must not have much positive to say about themselves

according to bob king the econoline is being replaced by what the union calls the transit van a large version of the transit connect ?

the new rumer is that kcap is not losing the escape/kuga and it is confirmed that kcap is now scheduled to build 2012 model escape

and that the f-150 side is going 3 shifts with ktp being the overflow plant

dtp is getting the mustange back with a car setting on the same platform ?

remember most of this shit is rumers so don't get your panties in a wad :hysterical:

in my opinion whats been going on since ronnie ray gun was president will continue american plants closing

and new plants opening in china india mexico or any other place slave labor is permitted and the

american way of life dies a slow death in the new world order of rich and poor so

keeping the unemployment rate high only benefits the rich and where do politician get there money ? :happy feet:

IS A NEW PRODUCT???? i thought you posted earlier that we had a new product commitment!!! maybe if you spent less time bashing others and more time helping this membership to work as one, you could remember all your past rhetoric,,,remember the sign of a good leader is not to bash others ,but to share with us all what your positive commitment will be towards our one goal,,,,A STRONG LOCAL!!!!!.............................someone who spends so much time bashing others must not have much positive to say about themselves

I see that you must not have done well in English. Ok, I'll type very slowly so you can understand. There is a new product coming to OHAP. People want a name. They're not getting a name. Let's take it back to when a former chairman told everyone about a new product, he produced pictures and the code name. A bunch of naysayers said it wasn't so but lo and behold he was correct, as usual. I will reiterate...OHAP WILL BE GETTING A NEW PRODUCT. In conjunction with this, they will be capable of running the Econoline as long as it is in existance. Be happy you have a new product coming! The membership has worked hard to show the company that they deserve a new product! And does it really matter what it is or what they call it as long as everyone is working? Or maybe you'd like to be like the current chairman and turn product away unless it's what you specifically want....and as far as the membership goes, I'm very positive about them! We have a tremendous workforce here at OHAP! It's been proven time and again with their SQDCME numbers and quality results. They should be commended for their hard work and efforts. As far as leadership goes, when I see some leadership, TRUE leadership, I'll let you know. And leadership develops from the top down. We don't have it here and I will stand by that statement.

I see that you must not have done well in English. Ok, I'll type very slowly so you can understand. There is a new product coming to OHAP. People want a name. They're not getting a name. Let's take it back to when a former chairman told everyone about a new product, he produced pictures and the code name. A bunch of naysayers said it wasn't so but lo and behold he was correct, as usual. I will reiterate...OHAP WILL BE GETTING A NEW PRODUCT. In conjunction with this, they will be capable of running the Econoline as long as it is in existance. Be happy you have a new product coming! The membership has worked hard to show the company that they deserve a new product! And does it really matter what it is or what they call it as long as everyone is working? Or maybe you'd like to be like the current chairman and turn product away unless it's what you specifically want....and as far as the membership goes, I'm very positive about them! We have a tremendous workforce here at OHAP! It's been proven time and again with their SQDCME numbers and quality results. They should be commended for their hard work and efforts. As far as leadership goes, when I see some leadership, TRUE leadership, I'll let you know. And leadership develops from the top down. We don't have it here and I will stand by that statement.

WOW your fingers must hurt ,and you must be out of breath after typing all that,,never have i seen so much effort put into saying something ,without really saying anything at all,as far as english, i know my vocabulary isnt limited only to such words as dumba$$,and all your other choices of 5th grade schoolyard verbage ,but really, making a mockery of our local simply because of your family tree doesnt do any of us any good

WOW your fingers must hurt ,and you must be out of breath after typing all that,,never have i seen so much effort put into saying something ,without really saying anything at all,as far as english, i know my vocabulary isnt limited only to such words as dumba$$,and all your other choices of 5th grade schoolyard verbage ,but really, making a mockery of our local simply because of your family tree doesnt do any of us any good

You must follow my Twitter updates! I'm flattered! Thanks! :shades:

Has the new (or refurbished) body shop been built per 2007 contract yet? I think before any new product comes to OHAP you will have to upgrade body shop.

Has the new (or refurbished) body shop been built per 2007 contract yet? I think before any new product comes to OHAP you will have to upgrade body shop.

No, it hasn't. And I agree with you on that. However, the contract hasn't expired yet. I think it is premature to look at any facility's demise at this time unless they have been given an end date. It's rather disturbing how some people seem to be happy about the possibility of another plant closing or losing a product. I don't understand that.

• Like 1

AGAIN WOW I GUESS FOR YOU TO CARDINAL.

WE WILL BE RUNNING THE NEW PRODUCT ALONG WITH THE ECONOLINE THAT WOULD BE THE E SERIES VAN IN 2012.IT IS NOW 2010 SEPTEMBER CARDINAL NOT 2011 OR 2012.PLANS FOR RETOOLING ARE AND HAVE BEEN ALL READY PUT INTO PLAN.WHEN AND A TIME FRAME ARE ALSO BEING HASHED OUT.PER THE 2007 AGREEMENT WE ARE ON SCHEDULE.NOW THERE IS OTHER ISSUES THAT HAVE COME INTO PLAY.UNSCHEDULED PLANT CLOSEINGS YES NOW THERE LOOKING INTO OHAP FOR EVEN MORE PRODUCT OR OVERFLOW ALONG WITH THE NEW PRODUCT AND THE ECONOLINE.WE CAN DO IT WE ALLWAYS HAVE.SO THERES YOUR ANSWER CARDINAL OH BY THE WAY ARE YOU A BLUE OR RED CARDINAL OR JUST A CARD.

SOUPBEANS

SWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN WOW I GUESS FOR YOU TO CARDINAL.

WE WILL BE RUNNING THE NEW PRODUCT ALONG WITH THE ECONOLINE THAT WOULD BE THE E SERIES VAN IN 2012.IT IS NOW 2010 SEPTEMBER CARDINAL NOT 2011 OR 2012.PLANS FOR RETOOLING ARE AND HAVE BEEN ALL READY PUT INTO PLAN.WHEN AND A TIME FRAME ARE ALSO BEING HASHED OUT.PER THE 2007 AGREEMENT WE ARE ON SCHEDULE.NOW THERE IS OTHER ISSUES THAT HAVE COME INTO PLAY.UNSCHEDULED PLANT CLOSEINGS YES NOW THERE LOOKING INTO OHAP FOR EVEN MORE PRODUCT OR OVERFLOW ALONG WITH THE NEW PRODUCT AND THE ECONOLINE.WE CAN DO IT WE ALLWAYS HAVE.SO THERES YOUR ANSWER CARDINAL OH BY THE WAY ARE YOU A BLUE OR RED CARDINAL OR JUST A CARD.

SOUPBEANS

SWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.trucktrend.com/features/consumer/163_1004_2011_and_beyond_future_trucks/photo_07.html

• 1 month later...

You must follow my Twitter updates! I'm flattered! Thanks! :shades:

i follow nothing ,but i know the meaning of the words FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY, AND FOR ALL YOU ELECTED INDIVIDUALS ,WHO TOOK AN OATH OF OFFICE {SWORN IN} YOU HAVE ONE,,,,,,,,,,,SKILLED TRADES OR PRODUCTION,,,FAILURE TO CARRY OUT THAT OATH OF OFFICE ,TO REPRESENT ALL PEOPLE EQUALLY ,,, AND HAVE DUE DILIGENCE IN PERFORMANCE OF THAT ROLE,,,,CAN HAVE LEGAL RAMIFACTIONS AGAINST YOU ,,,I MIGHT SUGGEST ALL OF YOU STOP PLAYING YOUR KIDDY GAMES ,AND LEAVE YOUR SPECIAL INTERESTS ALONE AND TRY DOING YOUR JOB,,,,,,,,,your messing with peoples lives,their income and as a by product of this there families,,,all of your constituents have two options,VOTE ALL YOUR ASSES OUT COME NEXT ELECTION,,,,,,AND THE LEGAL SYSTEM,that one falls under fiduciary responsibility,,if you dont know the meaning of those words ,i might suggest you look them up ,

i follow nothing ,but i know the meaning of the words FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY, AND FOR ALL YOU ELECTED INDIVIDUALS ,WHO TOOK AN OATH OF OFFICE {SWORN IN} YOU HAVE ONE,,,,,,,,,,,SKILLED TRADES OR PRODUCTION,,,FAILURE TO CARRY OUT THAT OATH OF OFFICE ,TO REPRESENT ALL PEOPLE EQUALLY ,,, AND HAVE DUE DILIGENCE IN PERFORMANCE OF THAT ROLE,,,,CAN HAVE LEGAL RAMIFACTIONS AGAINST YOU ,,,I MIGHT SUGGEST ALL OF YOU STOP PLAYING YOUR KIDDY GAMES ,AND LEAVE YOUR SPECIAL INTERESTS ALONE AND TRY DOING YOUR JOB,,,,,,,,,your messing with peoples lives,their income and as a by product of this there families,,,all of your constituents have two options,VOTE ALL YOUR ASSES OUT COME NEXT ELECTION,,,,,,AND THE LEGAL SYSTEM,that one falls under fiduciary responsibility,,if you dont know the meaning of those words ,i might suggest you look them up ,

A fiduciary responsibility is a legal obligation to manage anther's property, money or assets. Like the relationship between a company, and it's share holders = A bail bondsman and his/her client = or a stock broker with his investor. The terms Fiduciary responsibility does not apply in respect to a union representative with the membership. It is a legal term specifically invoked for specific financial obligations! For example Ford has a fiduciary responsibility to it's investors to turn a profit. The bondsman has a fiduciary responsibility to his/her client to maintain the value of their clients escrow/collateral during the term of their bond. And the Broker is similarly bound by law.

However union officials are bound under a different set of rules outlined within the "National Labor Relations Act" and it's own constitution, edicts, Fed state and local laws, and subsequent contractual obligations with the companies they negotiate with on behalf of their membership!

Edited by Furious1Auto

http://definitions.uslegal.com/b/breach-of-fiduciary-duty , i have enclosed a link with the definition,you are somewhat right furious in your example ,but there is more to it than that,,,when reading the definition pay very close attention to the last paragraph and yes elected union representatives do have a legal fiduciary duty when representing you or i

Edited by pick6

http://definitions.uslegal.com/b/breach-of-fiduciary-duty , i have enclosed a link with the definition,you are somewhat right furious in your example ,but there is more to it than that,,,when reading the definition pay very close attention to the last paragraph and yes elected union representatives do have a legal fiduciary duty when representing you or i

It cites exactly what I have projected, and by reading clear definition seems to be what you would want from a person negotiating on your behalf. However you are going to have to cite title and code to show where a union rep is bound by a fiduciary responsibility. Also giving you the benefit of the doubt, if you were making a charge that any given official was not living up to their obligation, then you would have to use the constitution, and bylaws to show where they have violated their obligation. Their last stronghold to deflect responsibility is to make the charge that they were ignorant to some of the facts while making the decision that aggrieved over.

I think last Oct. the leaders of the UAW acted irresponsibly in asking for further concessions, I personally know an I-UAW rep that was buying stock while urging you all to accept more concessions This is fact, and if they do have a fiduciary responsibility to the membership, it would make these actions illegal!

Edited by Furious1Auto