*CURRENT Tracking Rules*

That sucks in a big way and I'm not talking about the loss of your highly valued assistance.  That's just no way to treat someone unless they were being fired for cause.

Dumping you off with no warning like a line robot is just wrong.

And while it's still wrong of them,  things happen for a reason and new opportunities will open to you.

God bless. 

• Thanks 1

Well I had always wondered what area you worked in but now I know and that sucks man, but when one door closes another one opens. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with the next chapter.

I don't mind taking this over but everyone needs to be aware I won't be able to be quite as regular with updates. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Cyberdman - so sorry to read of your forced separation. Your daily contributions were immense and greatly appreciated by many of us. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

My truck was delivered yesterday and will be ready for pick-up on Saturday. I will take photos, which will be posted, as I will uphold my side of the deal for your tracking assistance.

• Thanks 1

Cyberdman,

I'm new here but I wanted to say thank you for helping out.  Being able to track it to the Denver facility with the car information you were able to get me was fun and frustrating at the same time ?  I'm sure your assistance has been important to many, many people over the years.  

A very heartfelt thank you!

Wishing you all the best on your next adventure.

Allen

• Thanks 1

A big heartfelt thank you to Cyberdman for everything. I will miss how you would verbally slam people for not following the posting rules.

Everything happens for a reason so hopefully a new door will open with greater opportunities for you. Good luck, you will be missed on this forum.

I'm still going to post a picture of my truck if it ever arrives, 11 months and counting.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@cyberdman, that truly sucks! I feel for you, but as fuzzy said, when one door closes, another door opens.  I wish you the best of luck, and hope for the best for you!

Thank you for all you have done for me and others here on BOF!  I know I always appreciated it, even though your response for the past 7 months of waiting for my Super Duty has been "no change at this time." :) 

Best of luck my friend!

• Thanks 1

Thank you for providing these voluntary updates to so many of us over the years. It’s disappointing that Ford is letting you go like this since they are losing a huge customer service benefit that you provided freely. The goodwill that you brought to the company is invaluable and it’s sad that the person who made the decision didn’t recognize the enormous value you were providing. Hopefully this turns out to be a situation for you where when one door closes an even better one opens and you go on to find an amazing opportunity! All the best!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn……. I know business will be business, but all those years of bleeding blue ??????

This is a bunch of crap, I really do not know what is happening to the Ford Mo. Co. As we knew it, but its not the same..

Anyway, Cyberdman, you will be deeply missed, and not only because of what you did for us, but why you did it for us….  All that work and all you asked for in return was a happy picture of the delivered vehicle….

Joe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1