Find status of order

rhoffner

I'm new to this forum as my wife has on order a 2011 Edge SEL. Does anyone know where to track the status of our order? We do have a VIN and were told 6 - 8 weeks, but it will probably be longer.

Once you get your VIN you can create an account and log onto syncmyride.com and by looking at the installed versions of your sync software, you can see what day your vehicle was built. If it's blank, your car has not been built yet. Once its built, probably takes a few weeks to ship.

This is one way to kind of see where you're at.

• 2 weeks later...

Once you get your VIN you can create an account and log onto syncmyride.com and by looking at the installed versions of your sync software, you can see what day your vehicle was built. If it's blank, your car has not been built yet. Once its built, probably takes a few weeks to ship.

Can you please give me more detailed instructions on how to do this. I registered on syncmyride.com but did not see what you reference. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Can you please give me more detailed instructions on how to do this. I registered on syncmyride.com but did not see what you reference. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Update - I just went into syncmyride.com and it shows software installed. I don't understand how you can determine build date from looking at the software versions installed though.

Thanks

So the dates shown on the SYNC history page of Confirmed Install, is the date the vehicle was built, or the date Sync was loaded into the vehicle?

How long after this until it leaves the plant for transport?

• 3 months later...