Lincoln (Capri)

Reigner92

A work in progress... I can't really decide where to go with it.

If anyone wants to help me with it (cough cough** Tim, 2b2, RMC, Artandcolor, etc.) feel free. And if one of you could fix the right headlight i would very much appreciate it(ive tried to do it several times and can not get it right.)

post-33357-0-64869200-1292048257_thumb.jpg

post-33357-0-67327500-1292054166_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reigner92
  • Like 1

hey, Reigner92, I'm flattered to be on your list smile.gif

& might have some time tomorrow (can't promise) ...could you post a link to the original?

co-incidentally, I'm working on a couple chops of a/my small Mercury

(decided to completely reject FoMoCo's reality and substitute my own :confused: )

Edited by 2b2

Great work, if we ever got a RWD Lincoln from Ford that was similar to a BMW 3 Series it would be an instant UK top 10 sales winner for Lincoln, we have a massive Ford RWD black hole in Europe that needs filling.

I would like to see a more understated Lincoln grill that you have not completed yet on the front thats almost similar to the next generation new BMW 3 that Auto Express had in their magazine last week. The BMW grill is almost like a Lincoln's but is more understated neater not so in your face here comes the grill.

car_photo_366589_25.jpg

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

^ imho the 3-er and Mustang nextgens will likely be quite close to the same size...

...just in time for Lincoln to base a couple competitors on the Mustang version of the GRwdP

:D

&

here are links for you, Reigner. Hope they work for you

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/2b2/11/REIGN1.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/2b2/11/REIGN2.jpg

as for a possible styling direction suggestion:

just posted my small Merc chops (of renderings not photos) which use a kind of similar front fascia to yours, tho not angular - which came about from playing with the donor, thinking of the new Focus while messing with the MPS3;

maybe pick another car whose front you like as a starting point? (or even one you don't like - like me and recent Mazdas)

• 1 month later...

^ I've worked on others' chops & drawings - just has go to one of 2 ways imho

my way or their way & I have to know their way

then either is fine

Don't think Reigner will mind

with time, I might give it a try myself ... if I didn't dislike so much about the BMW -- maybe a different pic or model?

otoh

Reigner, if you have time, how about doing some more with this?