Daytime Running Lights

jmackie75

2011 MKX - USA vehicle - No DRL's My question pull a fuse to activate DRL's? I know in years past there was a way to De-Activate DRL's I wish to activate if possible on our 11 MKX.

It used to be enabled by the dealer via the SJB programming but that option doesn't seem to exist on the 2011s. Nobody knows yet how to activate them (at least nobody that's posted here or on the Ford Edge forum.

My dealer in Peoria, Illinois, says it cannot be done. He says it takes a module change. I can't believe Ford would do this. It seems they could use the same module for the USA cars as used for Canadian cars and just have a program change. Of course, I also feel they should have designed the "MY Lincoln Touch" to work correctly too.

My dealer in Peoria, Illinois, says it cannot be done. He says it takes a module change. I can't believe Ford would do this. It seems they could use the same module for the USA cars as used for Canadian cars and just have a program change. Of course, I also feel they should have designed the "MY Lincoln Touch" to work correctly too.

My guess is they will improve My Lincoln Touch- based on many compalints and now Consumers Report .......

The CR compalints are a load of hogwash. Their only legitimate complaint in my opinion is the lag. Alas, having not dealt with one post-dealer update I don't know if that has been addressed at all. The consumer complains exist, but they aren't as common as a few vocal people would have you believe. I'm in no rush to get my Edge reprogrammed.