2012 Boss 302

mettech

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Took a BOSS 302 for a ride in Chicago during the auto shop. Had to buy one. Waiting on delivery.

Ford is definately paying attention to what America wants. Strong performance and the sound car folks want to hear!!

Since this will be a additional car for the family. I went with collectors insurance. Much cheaper than standard insurance.

• Like 1

Took a BOSS 302 for a ride in Chicago during the auto shop. Had to buy one. Waiting on delivery.

Ford is definately paying attention to what America wants. Strong performance and the sound car folks want to hear!!

Since this will be a additional car for the family. I went with collectors insurance. Much cheaper than standard insurance.

which collector insurance are you going with?

• 3 weeks later...

Good question, who are using for your collectors insurance?

I have found Farm Bureau to have good rates and rate it under the GT Premium.

As long as the mileage is kept to a mimimum and rated as a show car or specialty vehicle they can price well with full coverage. JMO

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

which collector insurance are you going with?

I went with Hagerty. I have the BOSS and a 1969 Vette with agreed value policy. Limit to 3500 miles a year. Just a tick over a grand a year for both.

I work overdeas and will never put 3500 miles on a car in a year. Perfect fit for me. If you need coverage for normal daily driving, you will need to look else where.