'11 Ford Falcon GT

I don't know, I would say the fact that they get vehicles like the Falcon ute and T6 Ranger while we get F series trucks makes me wonder who is pushing boundaries...

jpd80, will the Falcon ute be offered with any hipo versions of the "Miami" V8? I guess that is sort of redundant since any version of the 5.0 should probably be considered high performance.

Hi and thanks blksn8k2 , FPV (Ford Performance Vehicles) is doing S/C Ute versions of the GT and I think GS as well.

Three points on Aussie Falcon styling:

1) it fits on the showroom with current vehicles like Fiesta, C1 Focus and Mondeo

2) it was never styled with US customers in mind.

3) Evolution, if Falcon is to be shared with other regions, the body style will change.

Edited by jpd80

imho in some photos the FG Falcon looks amazing and in others rather awkward.

I like the design themes but not sure of the way they've been implemented.

Would love to see them in person on the road and for a walk-around ... but would need $$$ for a boat ticket since I'd go claustrophobic on that long of a flight ... maybe with a week layover at both Hawaii & Tahiti ;)

Because Falcon has the AWD Territory (Tera-tree) sibling, Falcon's platform is capable of AWD and LHD,

the engineering has been preserved to allow development of both features if the need arises.....

"Because Falcon has the AWD Territory (Tera-tree) sibling, Falcon's platform is capable of AWD and LHD, the engineering has been preserved to allow development of both features

if FoMoCo ever decides to fill that need....."

FIXED ^

FoMoCo

poke.gif