RR Load Level Suspension

FossilFuelBurner1

I have two choices at my local dealer for a new Expy EL. One has rear LL and the other one doesn't. I've always had the option on my other Expys and although I don't tow anything it seemed to make a difference when loading up the 5 kids, luggage and the roof rack. The color I really like is of course the one without the rear LL. Having had it on the other Expys would it be noticable from a performance standpoint if I didn't get it this time? Is there a load amount where the standard suspension begins to sink? I don't want to have that feel of going to the moon but maybe it wouldn't make a real differance. Any mechanics or engineers that could comment?

Thanks for any input.

I have two choices at my local dealer for a new Expy EL. One has rear LL and the other one doesn't. I've always had the option on my other Expys and although I don't tow anything it seemed to make a difference when loading up the 5 kids, luggage and the roof rack. The color I really like is of course the one without the rear LL. Having had it on the other Expys would it be noticable from a performance standpoint if I didn't get it this time? Is there a load amount where the standard suspension begins to sink? I don't want to have that feel of going to the moon but maybe it wouldn't make a real differance. Any mechanics or engineers that could comment?

Thanks for any input.

I can't give any technical info on the LL but I can say that the LL is a definate noticable diff, our 2004 did not have it and we ordered our 2011 Limited with it an I love the way it rides, Its worth the $485 bucks.