New guy with a VIN

sprint6car

1970 Mach I 351c shaker, 2008 GT500, 2006 F250 Amarillo, 2006 F350 DRW King Ranch, 2011 Expedition Limited, and now a 2011 Raptor crewcab when it gets here!! Can anyone tell me how to track my VIN#

1FTFW1R60BFA74511, I'm getting very antsy.

Edited by sprint6car

1970 Mach I 351c shaker, 2008 GT500, 2006 F250 Amarillo, 2006 F350 DRW King Ranch, 2011 Expedition Limited, and now a 2011 Raptor crewcab when it gets here!! Can anyone tell me how to track my VIN#

1FTFW1R60BFA74511, I'm getting very antsy.

Welcome. I'm new here too, but my understanding is that you first need to get to 10 posts on BlueOvalForums. Then head to this forum, read the rules post at the top, and then ask (nicely) for your VIN to be tracked.

If I'm mistaken, maybe someone else can advise both of us.

Welcome. I'm new here too, but my understanding is that you first need to get to 10 posts on BlueOvalForums. Then head to this forum, read the rules post at the top, and then ask (nicely) for your VIN to be tracked.

If I'm mistaken, maybe someone else can advise both of us.

I dont quite understand it but I guess we'll do what we have to Ha Ha! My wife just got her new Expedition so now I have to sit & wait, can't drive the GT500 in the snow.

Welcome aboard! Just visit any of the other areas of BlueOvalForums...read a few topics...post a couple responses. It's just our attempt to keep people from crowding the boards for nothing more than VIN tracking requests. Once you reach the 10 post threshold, you can post your request in the proper subforum in the Employee section. Congrats on your new Raptor! One heck of a truck.

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...