Saleen Focus & Explorer

I figure the Saleen Explorer could be tuned and redesigned to attack the X5, Cayenne, etc.

I thought the Saleen Focus could be positioned about the Focus ST to take down the Mitsu Evo, Sub STI, etc.

I was also thinking that it wouldn't be hard or expensive for Saleen to buy a few hundred(or thousand) Ford Foci and convert them to convertibles.

(if someone could do a chop of a 4 door focus convertible and put it on here, it would be very much appreciated).

I just think that in hard economic times, Saleen should spread out its arms, and try and capture more of the market. This would also be a good deal for Ford as well.

post-33357-0-54703700-1295926476_thumb.jpg

post-33357-0-10357900-1295926757_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reigner92
  • Like 1

I *Like* the Focus's smaller headlite(s), Reigner

really wish they were a bit less over the top (imho) on the real thing

- in addition to a bit too big

- oddly shaped, want the meeting with the hood to be smooth curve

- too BUBBLY - would love to 'shave' them so the lens goes flush-flat from lower edge to upper edge

I'd really like to be able to make the last 2 changes on my Focus when I get it

Edited by 2b2

• 3 weeks later...

I figure the Saleen Explorer could be tuned and redesigned to attack the X5, Cayenne, etc.

I thought the Saleen Focus could be positioned about the Focus ST to take down the Mitsu Evo, Sub STI, etc.

I was also thinking that it wouldn't be hard or expensive for Saleen to buy a few hundred(or thousand) Ford Foci and convert them to convertibles.

(if someone could do a chop of a 4 door focus convertible and put it on here, it would be very much appreciated).

I just think that in hard economic times, Saleen should spread out its arms, and try and capture more of the market. This would also be a good deal for Ford as well.

Focus looks like an Audi or VW :confused: