Question on Cargo Management system

taperk600

When we ordered my 2011 EB, we input the codes for the factory sprayed in bed liner and cargo management rails. Got neither. Bed liner is no big deal as dealer is getting it done locally as part of our price agreement. However, I'd like to get the cargo rails. Dealer said his parts department priced them out at something like $550. Something sounds wrong as when you build a truck, they are $115 for the side rails (code 68M) and $200 for the "accessory kit" that gives you the header bar, bed divider, 2 more sliding tie down cleats & 2 load bars. All I want is the 2 side rails (code 68M)...anyone got any ideas ????

Did a search here, but it seems like all the information is 2+ yrs old.... Ford not having much interest in these ?? I used them all the time on my past 2 truck.....

Here's what I found on www.fordaccessoriesstore.com -

You definitely can order JUST the side rail kit -

http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/GfaWeb/catalog.do?prodInfo=F-150~2011~8L3Z_9932230_A

All of the Cargo Management pieces and parts (Also from ford accessories)

Side Rail Kit, For 6.5' Styleside Bed - 8L3Z-9932230-A - $308.05

Load Bar Kit, For 6.5' Styleside Bed - 8L3Z-9928550-A - $85.85

Bed Divider Kit, For 6.5' Styleside Bed - 8L3Z-9900092-C - $176.75

Cleat Tie Down Kit, For 6.5' Styleside Bed - 8L3Z-99000A64-A - $30.30

Front Header Bar Kit, For 6.5' Styleside Bed - 8L3Z-9948016-A - $166.65

Cargo Storage Bin, Reard Door, For 6.5' Styleside Bed - 8L3Z-17N004-A - $237.35

Thanks for the link and P/N's.... so you basically get charged double for not ordering it (or in my case, ordering it and not getting it) with the truck...that's a great way to get sales after the purchase.....

anybody get one on their truck and want to sell it ???

If the dealer truly ordered the vehicle correctly, the dora will verify this, and then he can report the vehicle to ford as a mis-built unit. Ford will pay the difference to have the items installed. If the dealer did not order the vehicle with the proper codes then the dealer should install the items for the factory cost as a good will gesture. Retired Ford Dealer