Incentives on Ecoboost F150

heretic897

Anyone having issues with getting incentives on a F150 w/ 3.5L? I have one on order (since 1/17 and no VIN) and at the time of order, no incentives were availible on Ecoboost. Early Feb. they were availible. I was at my Dealer's testdriving a Ecoboost and he said no incentives again. I'm in eastern Iowa, don't know if it is regional thing or not. Seems like Ford would be wanting people to buy the new engines and would entice them by saying "Hey, you may be concerned that its' a 6 cyl, but here is $3500." I'm hoping that when/if mine gets built it will get incentives.... : sigh

Seems like Ford would be wanting people to buy the new engines and would entice them by saying "Hey, you may be concerned that its' a 6 cyl, but here is $3500." I'm hoping that when/if mine gets built it will get incentives.... : sigh

Problem is incentives cost the manufacturer a lot of profit. Ford (along with many others) have cut production to line up with demand, to prevent going under. Have you already forgotten about the recent bankrupt companies, and the many brands closed or sold?

I hear ya who wouldn't love a big incentive, but it's not sustainable in a down economy.

Many people are waiting in line to buy a 3.5l. As long as there is a line, Ford isn't going to offer incentives. I think, if gas keeps going up, incentives will be offered. I don't see that happening for another couple months though.

What truck did you order?

Hopefully you have your order confirmation sheet :)

The best thing to do is call Ford's Sales line (800-392-FORD, option 1 for English, option 4, then option 1) and ask them if they can give you any details about your order - they can also give you your VIN#, if one has been assigned, and the people at that call center absolutely LOVE to tell you about the current rebates and incentives available for your area.

*EDIT - I forgot to add, in my area, Superior, Wi, there are $4,000 in rebates available for Ecoboost XLT trucks, so they are definitely offering rebates for Ecoboost engines right now.

There is also $4000 in rebates available in Iowa City, IA for XLT trucks.

Edited by p38fln

Anyone having issues with getting incentives on a F150 w/ 3.5L? I have one on order (since 1/17 and no VIN) and at the time of order, no incentives were availible on Ecoboost. Early Feb. they were availible. I was at my Dealer's testdriving a Ecoboost and he said no incentives again. I'm in eastern Iowa, don't know if it is regional thing or not. Seems like Ford would be wanting people to buy the new engines and would entice them by saying "Hey, you may be concerned that its' a 6 cyl, but here is $3500." I'm hoping that when/if mine gets built it will get incentives.... : sigh

My salesman told me to look for new incentives on this Friday 3/4.

Edited by t-roy

Many people are waiting in line to buy a 3.5l. As long as there is a line, Ford isn't going to offer incentives. I think, if gas keeps going up, incentives will be offered. I don't see that happening for another couple months though.

What truck did you order?

I ordered F150 Screw, 3.5L, XLT Metallic(a) Gray, Max tow, Plus, Chrome, Conv, BU camera, TG step. on 18's

I'm hoping that will be stettled by the time when my truck gets delivered

Problem is incentives cost the manufacturer a lot of profit. Ford (along with many others) have cut production to line up with demand, to prevent going under. Have you already forgotten about the recent bankrupt companies, and the many brands closed or sold?

I hear ya who wouldn't love a big incentive, but it's not sustainable in a down economy.

I know what you're sayinn. I know Ford laid off and then had to call back with the uptick in car sales - glad I could help with that! However since Ford didn't get a bailout and GM/Chevy & Dodge did, I figured Ford would be in a better position financially to give incentives. Evenmore so since most "truck buyers" were/may be a bit unsure of a 6cyl 1/2 ton, just to kind of grease the skids as it were. GM is giving almost 9k on some models, but I guess it's really our money anyway... It's all funny numbers anyway, incentives, Dealer cost vs.invoice price, MSRP, etc...

Edited by heretic897

For what it's worth.... I got $3500 in incentives when I took delivery of my EcoBoost Lariat in mid Feb.......

And then I got the $750 brochure coupon in the mail a week afterwards.....so probably no luck with adding that in now...............

For what it's worth.... I got $3500 in incentives when I took delivery of my EcoBoost Lariat in mid Feb.......

And then I got the $750 brochure coupon in the mail a week afterwards.....so probably no luck with adding that in now...............

Those incentives are actually put into the system before you get the coupon in the mail. You should check with Ford to see if you were actually eligible for that incentive when you took delivery and the dealer just missed it. If so you have a shot - won't hurt to ask. You don't actually use the physical coupon.

Those incentives are actually put into the system before you get the coupon in the mail. You should check with Ford to see if you were actually eligible for that incentive when you took delivery and the dealer just missed it. If so you have a shot - won't hurt to ask. You don't actually use the physical coupon.

Who would I contact ? Got a number that might point me in the right direction ? Dealer says they are going to "look into it" but also said they "have never seen one of these before" in reference to the brochure coupon....

Who would I contact ? Got a number that might point me in the right direction ? Dealer says they are going to "look into it" but also said they "have never seen one of these before" in reference to the brochure coupon....

If you give them the program number, it might help, and that number is 33502. The dealer uses that number to punch into a program called VINCENT to get the discount, at least that is what the brochure says.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to know what the incentives are going to be going forward.

I odered my truck and theoretically it should be here in a few weeks, but the incentives expire on April 4th.

I even ordered the brochure off Ford.com to see if I got a coupon, and that expires on April 4th too!

I got a really good price, but I'm really hoping for the 0% for 60 months.

Plus I think I might be able to weasel another grand in incentives according to what is effective now.

Mine ain't an ecoboost though, it's a HD edition.