Mark Nine

The grille is a little much for my liking - could just be that there's so many bright horizontal slats, or maybe it's the lower grille being as large as it is (or both)?

Yes just something about the lower grill being just not quite right.....unfortunately I'm not nearly talented enough to come up with exactly what it is. But overall, it is a clean sharp look and I like it.

I was thinking of the Charger SRT8, a BIG and powerful look, Here its recessed a bit,

I gotcha - that's somewhat better, I still feel the lower grille is a bit too large for my liking - maybe it's just the vehicle (on which it's based) itself that doesn't lend itself very well to the large grille.

I gotcha - that's somewhat better, I still feel the lower grille is a bit too large for my liking - maybe it's just the vehicle (on which it's based) itself that doesn't lend itself very well to the large grille.

It is agressive. Something lacking in a Lincoln. But an EB 3.5 with say 450 HP in a sports coupe it would be appropriate.

While I prefer the full width lower grille, your chop is beautiful. From the side it evokes the impression of a high-end luxury GT like a Jaguar or an Astin Martin. We'd be lucky if Ford made such a coupe for Lincoln. I wouldn't mind if it shared its platform with the much heralded Mustang but with an IRS and the N/A and EB 3.5L V6 engines only.