BOB KING WHERE ARE OUR PHYSICALS

done

I KNOW THE UNION GAVE UP A LOT IN THE LAST MODIFICATIONS BUT GOOD OLD BOB KING SAID WE WOULD GET A FREE PHYSICAL.THE CONTRACT WHAT'S LEFT OF IT IS OVER IN SIX MONTHS MAYBE WE SHOULD FILE ONE OF THOSE POLICY GRIEVANCE.MAYBE YOU WON'T LET FORD GET BY WITHOUT LETTING EVERYONE WHO NEEDS ONE BEFORE THE END OF THE CONTRACT GET A PHYSICAL.BOB STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND GET IT DONE

• Like 1

The company actually does care about your health (lower health insurance premiums).

The physicals are a great idea. They are designed to both catch catastrophic illnesses before they become life threatening and providing procedures before they involve huge surgeries’ and larger health costs.

This yearly physical actually saves money (and lives) through less expensive procedures and lowers our labor rates through less expensive health insurance.

Last I heard is they can’t figure out how to work this program within the hippa laws

Need a physical?

Your right.... Go get one, look around as far as I know the UAW provides us with insurance that is better than 90% of the US population.

• Like 1

To the OP, be careful what you wish for.

When the physicals start, so do the penalties. You will be penalised for smoking, weight issues, high blood pressure, etc. Those penalties will come with a "fix it" or pay for a higher premium out of your own pocket fine.

The smoking fine I can agree with tho. Glad I quit, wish I had never started.

• Like 2

To the OP, be careful what you wish for.

When the physicals start, so do the penalties. You will be penalised for smoking, weight issues, high blood pressure, etc. Those penalties will come with a "fix it" or pay for a higher premium out of your own pocket fine.

The smoking fine I can agree with tho. Glad I quit, wish I had never started.

no one ever reads the fine print :hysterical:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

no one ever reads the fine print :hysterical:

Sometimes, regardless of the fine print, the BIG print clauses are summarily swept under the rug when it suits those who can act with a wink and a nod.

What new product commitments are substantively evident with less than six months remaining? How many are unfulfilled? I know one or two.

• Like 1

Sometimes, regardless of the fine print, the BIG print clauses are summarily swept under the rug when it suits those who can act with a wink and a nod.

What new product commitments are substantively evident with less than six months remaining? How many are unfulfilled? I know one or two.

Why would YOU know anything? Thats the question. No one cares what you want to know of ANTI

Edited by Die Wahrheit
  • Like 1

Your Physical is at Gate 4 Medical, just sign in and have a seat.

hahahahahahahahah

Your a fucking idiot for asking bob king for your free physical, just bend over and cough holding your nut sack yourself.

You should be asking where the hell your money is for the last 6 years you gave up to the company!. You make me sick you idiot.

Also a company can't make you get a physical.... Only your family doctor can!.

Don't buy into the BS you hear, or the BS they try to implement. It just ain't gonna work, and the law makers will make sure of that!.

If someone tells you at work to get a physical, you sue the fuck out of them for discrimination.

Edited by sanduskyman
  • Like 2

hahahahahahahahah

Your a fucking idiot for asking bob king for your free physical, just bend over and cough holding your nut sack yourself.

You should be asking where the hell your money is for the last 6 years you gave up to the company!. You make me sick you idiot.

Don't buy into the BS you hear, or the BS they try to implement. It just ain't gonna work, and the law makers will make sure of that!.

If someone tells you at work to get a physical, you sue the fuck out of them for discrimination.

Welcome back Chucky!! I see you are still cynical as ever LOL.....I think him asking for a physical doesnt make sense either...

• Like 1

hahahahahahahahah

Ps..You claim you are NOT chucky and that you work in Ohio yet you refer to gate 4 medical at the Rouge complex at DTP!!!...Hmmmmmm......Chucky from body?

I refer to many plants, cause I've been at many plants, and I also make sure I know my surroundings wherever I work unlike you that only knows where the men's restroom is being that you hide out in there D'ICK.. I mean Nick.

ahahhaahahahahahahahahaha

can someone else laugh at DTP nick for me, I wanna get the whole room laughing at him.. kinda like the little kids did to him in school!.

• Like 2

I refer to many plants, cause I've been at many plants, and I also make sure I know my surroundings wherever I work unlike you that only knows where the men's restroom is being that you hide out in there D'ICK.. I mean Nick.

can someone else laugh at DTP nick for me, I wanna get the whole room laughing at him.. kinda like the little kids did to him in school!.

Chucky, you are a moron.

• Like 2

Does knowing your surroundings include knowing the quickest way to medical, chucky?

• Like 2

I remember when you worked at Saline how they laughed at you Chucky. You are one of the ugliest bastards God has put on this earth. Massive forehead you have and those tiny little rodent like eyes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 1