Boss Track Key

rilesw

• 3 weeks later...

Not Yet.

Will have to be done by a ford Performance Dealer.

Here is the information I got from my salesman:

1. Trackey-(After transfer of title to the consumer)

Consumer has the opprotunity to have "Trackey" Powertrain Control Module software installed at your dealership. This software is only available to the Boss Owners after the consumer purchases their vehicle. This software should be available for installation late summer of this year. Log on to www.trackey.ford.com for further information. You can also call the Ford Racing Performance Group Hotline at 1-800-367-3788.

Price for "Trackey" is $302 plus dealer labor after they take delivery of their car.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the information I got from my salesman:

1. Trackey-(After transfer of title to the consumer)

Consumer has the opprotunity to have "Trackey" Powertrain Control Module software installed at your dealership. This software is only available to the Boss Owners after the consumer purchases their vehicle. This software should be available for installation late summer of this year. Log on to www.trackey.ford.com for further information. You can also call the Ford Racing Performance Group Hotline at 1-800-367-3788.

Price for "Trackey" is $302 plus dealer labor after they take delivery of their car.

The key is worth $302 just for that idle.

Video

Ever sense I have heard that video I have been dying to get my hands on the track key. Btw if you go to the trackey site trackey.ford.com. You can signup to have them notify you as soon as its available.

I wish I could get a track key for my 2012 GT.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone hear an update yet, would love to get My Track Key with the delivery of my car,

sorry everyone else had to wait so long, but...

I had to wait since March to get my car so I think I win

Check out the Boss 302 Forum - the TracKey will be announced on 02 Nov 2011 - more here:

http://www.boss302forum.com/index.php?/topic/13696-trackey-announced

• 3 months later...