Tracking request 2011 F150 Ecoboost Lariat Supercrew

Thanks in advance for what you are doing for the hungry masses.

On March 7th (my birthday) I ordered a 2011 F150 Lariat Supercrew, black with adobe trim and the ecoboost engine.

Dealer: F52686

Order: #6796

Cust/FIt Name: MCN***

VIN: 1FTFW1ET0BFB32466

I read where you like to see pics of the new trucks when they arrive, but I thought I'd show you one of the tailgating grill we painted/altered for use with my current 01' F150 supercrew. The OSU emblem in the center of the grill used to be my receiver hitch cover.

okla_state_custom_tailgating_grill.jpg

Edited by Paulpoke

bippity boppity bump

at the next status check (whenever that may be) could you see if there's an ETA for the delivery date? Also, while reading through the many posts in these forums do many of the F150's go somewhere else for "upfitting" and what causes a truck to need "upfittng" ?

Thanks,

Paul

Edited by Paulpoke

Wow... bumping back to page 1 (again)

An update please, I think it may actually be in transit, but you are all knowing!

Edited by Paulpoke

Wow... bumping back to page 1 (again)

An update please, I think it may actually be in transit, but you are all knowing!

The Lariat hit the dealer this morning so no update for me. I'll pick it up tomorrow afternoon and will post some photo's for you hopefully later on Friday. Cyberdman, thanks again for what you do for us. It is truly appreciated.

Paul

Edited by Paulpoke