Vehicle Tracking

No, I won't. Read the rules please. I shouldn't have to tell you to do that to understand. Pick one of those orders and I will track it here. Take the other one and make it a thread of its own. Also, I really hope those are for you. I do not intend to provide you with tracking info for you and all your buddies and everyone else you know. If that is the case forget it.

Cyber,

I read the rules and may have overlooked no multiple tracking in a single thread.

As for the buddies comments, all I'm trying to do is give my customers some

information on there orders (yes I work for Ford also). Your services allow me

better information rarther then calling Ford or using FMC Dealer. I'm sure not looking'

to create any problems, but at the same time I'm trying to keep customers based on

the long delivery times.

Thanks

No, I won't. Read the rules please. I shouldn't have to tell you to do that to understand. Pick one of those orders and I will track it here. Take the other one and make it a thread of its own. Also, I really hope those are for you. I do not intend to provide you with tracking info for you and all your buddies and everyone else you know. If that is the case forget it.

Sorry,

Read the rules from Viper not yours, consider my request withdrawn!

This is not the first time I have seen this and I still in just utter shock at how common sense just completely fails sometimes. If someone is checking for rules, why wouldn't they check the latest one, you know, the one at the top of the list that is the most up-to-date and has been updated sooner than 3 years ago. :doh:

Umm, if you are a Ford employee look your own orders up, you have the same resources I do. And for the providing for your customers comment, are you selling vehicles too?