'12 300 SRT8 totaly undisguised

Fgts

Still can't bring myself to find this car attractive. That front clip, most notably the headlamps, are just horrible and look like they were borrowed from the 200. Which personally, the 200 is ugly in it's own right. Also, not feeling the carbon fiber interior. That is so late 90's/early 00's in my opinion.

Edited by V8-X

It looks good, if it was intro'd in 2001...2012? meh...not so much. Big bland camry is all it reminds me of.

This line is a classic! "Clearly visible underneath the mesh up front is a new grille which, in texture, vaguely resembles 1990s Plymouth grilles."

So NOW you know what their doing with leftover plymouth stock! LOL!

It's all opinion. Mine is that Chryco has done a fine job. The grille is similar to the aftermarket Bentley grill-mesh that looks so good on the current 300. They've "quietened" the surface details of the front clip, which makes you more aware of the planes and surfaces of the car's overall shape.

I wish 'em well with the new 300, I hope it is a runaway success, because it is a vibrant example of a RWD American car, and a continuous reminder that the Oz Falcon may have other uses. :)