HYPOCRISY!

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/04/14/158424/republican-leaders-debt-limit-hypocrisy/

Lying pieces of cow shit! Pass this along to everyone you know. The information has to get out an expose these reichwing bastards.

When will this muslim take ownership? I'm over trying to talk sense into anyone who voted for this guy,

Either you believe Government is the solution or the problem. I believe bigger Government is the problem !!

A higher debt ceiling is a bad idea just like bailing out the auto industry,banks and lord knows what else

I'm paying for. It's very simple Mr muslim who occupies the White House Cut Spending ! Cut taxes and promote business growth. You just can't fix stupid.

• Like 2

When will this muslim take ownership? I'm over trying to talk sense into anyone who voted for this guy,

Either you believe Government is the solution or the problem. I believe bigger Government is the problem !!

A higher debt ceiling is a bad idea just like bailing out the auto industry,banks and lord knows what else

I'm paying for. It's very simple Mr muslim who occupies the White House Cut Spending ! Cut taxes and promote business growth. You just can't fix stupid.

The last cracker that was in didnt take any responsibility, $10 billion a month war that was falsely started. You will be paying for that from now til who knows, but I guess you dont have a problem with that.. Blowhard!

• Like 1

The last cracker that was in didnt take any responsibility, $10 billion a month war that was falsely started. You will be paying for that from now til who knows, but I guess you dont have a problem with that.. Blowhard!

blah blah blah

and my grandkids will be paying for obama's 800 billion dollar boondoggle spending spree,

blah blah blah

stop looking into the rear view mirror and focus on whats going on TODAY

• Like 3

Please tell us the member that implied this.

Since you have the IQ of a stillborn, let me tell you this AGAIN. Bush spent too much money!!!! One more time, Bush spent too much money!!!!

Happy now? Good, because guess what, Obama has only made it worse. Let's deal with the monkey in there now, instead of the cracker before.

Deal with that you friggin' moron.

• Like 4

Do we really need to use the racial name calling? Muslim and cracker? Really? I won't judge either of them on race or religion? :reading: I don't think Obama is a Muslim. And cracker? Come on. Name calling in an argument invalidates and point that might have been made. Bush sucked, he spent too much. Obama is spending 2 much. It's that simple, both are bad. Some are on here admitting bush was bad on spending, yet none of the left supporters will say that about Obama. Blind faith and allegiance are never a good combo.

• Like 4

Do we really need to use the racial name calling? Muslim and cracker? Really? I won't judge either of them on race or religion? :reading: I don't think Obama is a Muslim. And cracker? Come on. Name calling in an argument invalidates and point that might have been made. Bush sucked, he spent too much. Obama is spending 2 much. It's that simple, both are bad. Some are on here admitting bush was bad on spending, yet none of the left supporters will say that about Obama. Blind faith and allegiance are never a good combo.

Your right name calling is not necessary. Bush mayt have been a better President if he wasn't drunk 4 of 8 years he was in office. Alcoholism is a disease not totally all his fault.

Does anyone else find it odd that when Die starts up Aces is quiet.....very odd...Die talks anti union at times, but maybe it's an Aces smokescreen....Oh well who cares........They'd vote for and support Hitler if he had a D behind his name.

Actually, Die is the reincarnation of a former member named partsisparts. But when he got called out repeatedly on his hypocrisy, as well as being corrected numerous times on some of his statements that were unequivocally wrong and false, he he created a new identity, and started all over again. Problem is, he is falling back into the same routine, and will probably be back with another handle fairly soon.

However, seeing the way Aces screams "SCAB" and "RACIST" at everyone he refuses to debate with, yet has said absolutely nothing about Die's anti-union, anti-retiree, and racists comments, there is some validity to your statement. I just chalked it up to further proof of Aces' hypocrisy.

Your right name calling is not necessary. Bush mayt have been a better President if he wasn't drunk 4 of 8 years he was in office. Alcoholism is a disease not totally all his fault.

So name calling is "not necessary", but then you decide to claim Bush was drunk half the time he was in Office? Are you honestly that stupid that you don't understand you are a hypocrite?

Yeah, too bad Bush was a drinker. Because after all, the crack head in the Oval Office right now has made so many sound decisions.

Actually, Die is the reincarnation of a former member named partsisparts. But when he got called out repeatedly on his hypocrisy, as well as being corrected numerous times on some of his statements that were unequivocally wrong and false, he he created a new identity, and started all over again. Problem is, he is falling back into the same routine, and will probably be back with another handle fairly soon.

However, seeing the way Aces screams "SCAB" and "RACIST" at everyone he refuses to debate with, yet has said absolutely nothing about Die's anti-union, anti-retiree, and racists comments, there is some validity to your statement. I just chalked it up to further proof of Aces' hypocrisy.

So name calling is "not necessary", but then you decide to claim Bush was drunk half the time he was in Office? Are you honestly that stupid that you don't understand you are a hypocrite?

Yeah, too bad Bush was a drinker. Because after all, the crack head in the Oval Office right now has made so many sound decisions.

The truth is what I represent> And Bush was a drunkard! He feel and bumped his head in the white house he was so wasted> I know you remember that?

The truth is what I represent> And Bush was a drunkard! He feel and bumped his head in the white house he was so wasted> I know you remember that?

Again, I could care less what Bush WAS or DID. He's gone. It's over. If you care, then that's fine. But if you care what Bush WAS or DID, why don't you care what Obama IS and is DOING?

Are you trying to tell me you'd rather have a crack head in the Oval Office than a drunk?

Start holding the current guy to the same standards you are holding the former guy.

• Like 1

Cheesey, where do you come up with this stuff????? You make up stuff in your head then keep repeating so everyone thinks it's true.

I am Partisparts and Die is die. That is it. I have not posted on this board in months even though I do read it from time to time. You have not said one thing of substance in all that time. All you do is knock on Aces. The thing is you cannot refute the facts he posts so you attack him. I did not leave this board because I got called out as you put it. The truth is you bore me. I got tired of the same old rederick from you and your buddies.

How do you feel that Obama now has the republicans on the run with the debt ceiling? Mitch McConnel's proposal will give Obama just what he wants. Freedom to raise the debt ceiling with out cutting services. Once again the repubs were outsmarted by the President.

And now back to my retirement. Please don't give me another reason to post here.

Again, I could care less what Bush WAS or DID. He's gone. It's over. If you care, then that's fine. But if you care what Bush WAS or DID, why don't you care what Obama IS and is DOING?

Are you trying to tell me you'd rather have a crack head in the Oval Office than a drunk?

Start holding the current guy to the same standards you are holding the former guy.

Why do you care what Obama is doing? Worry about the govt in your country.

heesey, where do you come up with this stuff????? You make up stuff in your head then keep repeating so everyone thinks it's true.

I am Partisparts and Die is die. That is it. I have not posted on this board in months even though I do read it from time to time.

Sure you have. That's why when I linked to your profile, it showed you hadn't logged in since December 2010. Do you honestly think after remaining away for 7 months, that you just miraculously returned on the same day I informed a fellow member in on the game you have tried playing? Do you honestly think people will buy that coincidence?

You have not said one thing of substance in all that time. All you do is knock on Aces. The thing is you cannot refute the facts he posts so you attack him.

Honestly, do expect anyone to believe that? You can't be that stupid. Every one can see for themselves how Aces acts around here.

I would love to have a one on one debate with you or Aces. No linking to HuffPo or Media Matters. No citing some high school drop out with a blog who is trying to blame everything on Fox News. We know Aces is a coward and a deserter, but why don't you cowboy up and have an honest discussion with some one on here who does not share your opinions?

I did not leave this board because I got called out as you put it. The truth is you bore me. I got tired of the same old rederick from you and your buddies.

If you were "bored", and tired of the "same old things", why did you return to "read it from time to time"? See Die, you're not smart enough to play this game. You can't keep your lies straight, and therefore you trip all over them. People like you and Aces only help the Republicans cause. The more people hear what you have to say, the more likely they are to support the other side. Your stupidity is hurting your handler's agenda.

How do you feel that Obama now has the republicans on the run with the debt ceiling? Mitch McConnel's proposal will give Obama just what he wants. Freedom to raise the debt ceiling with out cutting services. Once again the repubs were outsmarted by the President.

How do you feel about Obama telling people he's fine with only having one term? Or saying this might cost him the chance at re-election? If Barry and his supporters want to raise the debt ceiling, then go right ahead. But don't make excuses next year when the movers are taking his belongs back to Bill Ayers' house.

But more than that, tell me why you think raising the debt ceiling is a good idea?

And for the record, a man who thinks there is 57 States cannot, and has never "outsmarted" anyone. But you see, someone that stupid does not realize when he is being given enough rope to hang himself with.

And now back to my retirement. Please don't give me another reason to post here.

We never wanted you to post here to begin with, so nobody will miss you if you and your alt Die leave and don't come back.

Why do you care what Obama is doing? Worry about the govt in your country.

The Government in my country is doing just fine. We just sent the Liberals packing with an absolute ass whopping on the Federal Level recently. On a Provincial level the Liberals are about to take a similar whopping which will put the Conservatives back in power. And the biggest city in the country elected a fiscal conservative mayor to turn the ship around, after years of Liberal incompetence.

However, I know you're not smart enough to figure this out on your own, but the US is Canada'a biggest, closest, and most important trade partner. We haven't felt the same effects of the Global meltdown that you have, but we need the US to be strong, if we want to remain strong. I understand it's a right of passage that Americans really don't care about what is happening elsewhere in the World, but us Crazy Canucks kinda do.

• Like 3

Sure you have. That's why when I linked to your profile, it showed you hadn't logged in since December 2010. Do you honestly think after remaining away for 7 months, that you just miraculously returned on the same day I informed a fellow member in on the game you have tried playing? Do you honestly think people will buy that coincidence?

Just so you know... You don't have to sign on to this board in order to read the posts. I took some vacation time and was sitting by my pool with my laptop watching my kids play and decided to go to BON and that is when I read your post.

Honestly, do expect anyone to believe that? You can't be that stupid. Every one can see for themselves how Aces acts around here.

I would love to have a one on one debate with you or Aces. No linking to HuffPo or Media Matters. No citing some high school drop out with a blog who is trying to blame everything on Fox News. We know Aces is a coward and a deserter, but why don't you cowboy up and have an honest discussion with some one on here who does not share your opinions?

I would love to but you can't hold up a debate. The only repub on here that can is Fired.

If you were "bored", and tired of the "same old things", why did you return to "read it from time to time"? See Die, you're not smart enough to play this game. You can't keep your lies straight, and therefore you trip all over them. People like you and Aces only help the Republicans cause. The more people hear what you have to say, the more likely they are to support the other side. Your stupidity is hurting your handler's agenda.

I read it from time to time because I get info about my employer. And I find it entertaining.

How do you feel about Obama telling people he's fine with only having one term? Or saying this might cost him the chance at re-election? If Barry and his supporters want to raise the debt ceiling, then go right ahead. But don't make excuses next year when the movers are taking his belongs back to Bill Ayers' house.

We shall see...

But more than that, tell me why you think raising the debt ceiling is a good idea?

It is the only alternative. The repubs only care about debt when they are out of the White House.

And for the record, a man who thinks there is 57 States cannot, and has never "outsmarted" anyone. But you see, someone that stupid does not realize when he is being given enough rope to hang himself with.

You keep thinking that. Learn how American politics works and then talk.

We never wanted you to post here to begin with, so nobody will miss you if you and your alt Die leave and don't come back.

Thanks, but why? The truth hurts? BTW and for the last time Dieisdie and Partsisparts. We are 2 separate people. I can assure you. Read our posts. He is young and I am almost ready to put in my papers.

The Government in my country is doing just fine. We just sent the Liberals packing with an absolute ass whopping on the Federal Level recently. On a Provincial level the Liberals are about to take a similar whopping which will put the Conservatives back in power. And the biggest city in the country elected a fiscal conservative mayor to turn the ship around, after years of Liberal incompetence.

However, I know you're not smart enough to figure this out on your own, but the US is Canada'a biggest, closest, and most important trade partner. We haven't felt the same effects of the Global meltdown that you have, but we need the US to be strong, if we want to remain strong. I understand it's a right of passage that Americans really don't care about what is happening elsewhere in the World, but us Crazy Canucks kinda do.

Just so you know... You don't have to sign on to this board in order to read the posts. I took some vacation time and was sitting by my pool with my laptop watching my kids play and decided to go to BON and that is when I read your post.

For the record, are you on “vacation”, or are you retired? Because in post #64 of this thread, you stated “And now back to my retirement.” But in post #67, you claim to be on “vacation time”

See Die, I mean parts, you can’t keep your lies straight. You are simply not smart enough to try this act.

I would love to but you can't hold up a debate.

And your proof is where? You’ve never engaged me in one. Your alter ego Die has chickened away. Aces can’t say anything in a post without a link. People like rn4 show up once and awhile, make idiotic comments, get called on their crap, and then disappear again.

If I “can’t hold up in a debate”, why don’t you take me up on my challenge and prove it to everyone?

The only repub on here that can is Fired.

Then I challenge you to have one with him. I’ll give you some time to come up with an excuse as to why you won’t

I read it from time to time because I get info about my employer. And I find it entertaining.

So if you are interested in your employer, why are you reading political based threads, and not news about Ford?

We shall see...

I doubt it. Just like after the 2010 mid terms, you’ll be nowhere to be found. Well, at least partsisparts won’t. I’m sure you’ll be trolling around under a different alias.

It is the only alternative. The repubs only care about debt when they are out of the White House.

You didn’t answer the question. I asked you to explain why you think it’s a good idea. Saying it’s “the only alternative” is not an answer. It’s deflection. The truth is, you don’t have the first clue about what is going on. But like the mindless drone you are, you believe whatever Obama says and does to be correct.

You keep thinking that. Learn how American politics works and then talk.

Test me on it then Einstein. Or are you going to follow your buddy Aces MO and make statements and claims, but back away when you get called out on them?

Thanks, but why? The truth hurts?

You tell me. You’re the one who had to create an alternate ID. You’re the one who came crying back when your ploy was announced. You're the one who went crying to the Mods in an effort to get me to stop saying it. You tell me, does the truth hurt? Because we all know it hurt after the mid terms when you disappeared.

BTW and for the last time Dieisdie and Partsisparts. We are 2 separate people. I can assure you. Read our posts. He is young and I am almost ready to put in my papers.

Well, you are completely wrong. Aces claims to have worked at STAP for 37 years (although he has yet to provide once single ounce of evidence to support that claim), and is now comfortably retired back in his homeland of the United States of America. The country he fled at an age and time when people of his age and sex were being drafted into the Army.

So yet again, you have exposed yourself as either a liar, or an idiot.

Edited by Cocheese
  • Like 2

For the record, are you on vacation, or are you retired? Because in post #64 of this thread, you stated And now back to my retirement. But in post #67, you claim to be on vacation time

See Die, I mean parts, you cant keep your lies straight. You are simply not smart enough to try this act.

No you are assuming again. When I said "and now back to my retirement" I was referring to retirement from this board. Not from the company.

And your proof is where? Youve never engaged me in one. Your alter ego Die has chickened away. Aces cant say anything in a post without a link. People like rn4 show up once and awhile, make idiotic comments, get called on their crap, and then disappear again.

If I cant hold up in a debate, why dont you take me up on my challenge and prove it to everyone?

I will not debate you on any subject. You are way to infantile. Already you have called me a liar, idiot and stupid. Grow up and I gladly will.

Then I challenge you to have one with him. Ill give you some time to come up with an excuse as to why you wont

I have had many discussions already with Fired.

So if you are interested in your employer, why are you reading political based threads, and not news about Ford?

I will read any part of the sight that I want.

I doubt it. Just like after the 2010 mid terms, youll be nowhere to be found. Well, at least partsisparts wont. Im sure youll be trolling around under a different alias.

I will always be Partisparts. I use this name on all the boards I post on.

You didnt answer the question. I asked you to explain why you think its a good idea. Saying its the only alternative is not an answer. Its deflection. The truth is, you dont have the first clue about what is going on. But like the mindless drone you are, you believe whatever Obama says and does to be correct.

I actually do know what is going on but due your behavior I will not get into it with you.

Test me on it then Einstein. Or are you going to follow your buddy Aces MO and make statements and claims, but back away when you get called out on them?

What a infantile statement. How can I test you when all you have to do is google the answers. But I can tell from the statemnets you make and by how quickly you resort to name calling that you have no idea what is going on. The worst part is you think you do. Just like you "think" I am Die. You tell me. Youre the one who had to create an alternate ID. Youre the one who came crying back when your ploy was announced. You're the one who went crying to the Mods in an effort to get me to stop saying it. You tell me, does the truth hurt? Because we all know it hurt after the mid terms when you disappeared.

It is not the truth. You have absolutely no proof of your claim besides your own thinking. I left this board at Christmas not because of the mid terms as you are insinuating.

Well, you are completely wrong. Aces claims to have worked at STAP for 37 years (although he has yet to provide once single ounce of evidence to support that claim), and is now comfortably retired back in his homeland of the United States of America. The country he fled at an age and time when people of his age and sex were being drafted into the Army.

So yet again, you have exposed yourself as either a liar, or an idiot.

There you go again. I only debate adults. Grow up.

Edited by partsisparts

but you can open your mouth and show us that you are.

So when did a higher debt ceiling become a bad idea for you Westie? Right about the time a D was behind the name of the president. Because Republicans didn't care about debt ceilings and our children's future the what 19 times republicans voted to increase it.

Westie could be a lot smarter than Obama if Westie only has the one position.

Since Obama voted against raising the debt when he was in congress (the times he decided to actually vote) and later voted for raising it. By voting on both sides of the same question that would indicate he really does not know which way is right or wrong. Now with the US spending more out in tax dollars than its taking in he (Obama) takes a stab at it again by wanting to raise it.

I think Obama is going for 2 out of 3. He should try rock, rock, scissors or maybe a magic 8-ball.

He does not have a clue and is digging a deeper hole.

http://fwd4.me/06jv

• Like 3

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF INDIVIDUALS WHO MISMANAGED THEIR FINANCES AND WANT TO BLAME IT ON ELECTED OFFICIALS! TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY! YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE NOW MOVE ALONG AND LET SOME YOUNG BLOOD GET A SHOT! 30 PLUS YEARS AND YOU COULDN'T GET EDUCATED TO SAVE MONEY FOR A RAINY DAY. THE COMPANY OWES YOU NOTHING! AND YOU WONDER WHY BUSINESSES CAN'T MAKE IT? ITS NOT THAT TAXES ARE TOO HIGH , ITS BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO CARE FOR

THEIR EMPLOYEES UNTIL THEY BURIED AND GONE. THATS NOT A COMPANIES RESPONSIBILITY ITS YOURS!! I KNOW MY MESSAGE SOUNDS HARSH, BUT I REALLY BELIEVE OVER HALF OF YOU IN THIS FORUM REALLY NEEDS TO HEAR THIS. IF YOU TOOK ALL THE RISK AND PUT UP YOUR OWN MONEY AND STARTED YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU PROBABLY WOULD UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMING FROM. ACCOUNTABILITY

Know what, I deleted what I said. You younguns take care of it all. Just leave our money alone, that is all we ask.

Edited by Imawhosure
  • Like 3