Just keep getting better!

Anti American Murduch is going down and taking Faux news with him.. Everything that happens in the dark will eventually come to light.. In the meantime President Obama is the $80 million dollar man! Wisconsin Dems defeated the stinking fake republicants and scott walker and the Cock twins are on the run! And take a look at whats happening in California, Dems are raking in the wins!!! Go Pres Obama we got your back. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY YOUNG LIFE, I AM PROUD OF THIS COUNTRY!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/13/janice-hahn-wins-california-house-race_n_896789.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/12/wisconsin-election-results_n_896679.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/13/obama-fundraising-2012-dnc_n_896813.html

Edited by Die Wahrheit
  • Like 1

Anti American Murduch is going down and taking Faux news with him.. Everything that happens in the dark will eventually come to light.. In the meantime President Obama is the $80 million dollar man! Wisconsin Dems defeated the stinking fake republicants and scott walker and the Cock twins are on the run! And take a look at whats happening in California, Dems are raking in the wins!!! Go Pres Obama we got your back. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY YOUNG LIFE, I AM PROUD OF THIS COUNTRY!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/13/janice-hahn-wins-california-house-race_n_896789.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/12/wisconsin-election-results_n_896679.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/13/obama-fundraising-2012-dnc_n_896813.html

dream on Jackass..

• Like 5

Yeah as the trade gap widens----Who the hell is "we" you and your oldlady? Speak for yourself asshole---aint no way the rank and file are voting for that asshole, you been gone so long your out of touch old man!

• Like 2

Why I may not agree with the politics of this country, my love for thus country has never faltered. I feel sad that it took you this long to realize what a great country we live in and to actually love the country. I'm glad our soldiers love for this country does not depend on who sits in the white house like you. I'm truly sad for you.

• Like 3

Yeah as the trade gap widens----Who the hell is "we" you and your oldlady? Speak for yourself asshole---aint no way the rank and file are voting for that asshole, you been gone so long your out of touch old man!

Hey asswipe if it wasn't for Prez Obama there wouldn't be a rank and file! Wake up you puppet!

• Like 2

Hey asswipe if it wasn't for Prez Obama there wouldn't be a rank and file! Wake up you puppet!

• Like 1

interesting,

tell us more

Anti American Murduch is going down and taking Faux news with him.. Everything that happens in the dark will eventually come to light..

Too bad you voted for Obama before you found out about those things.

Not to worry, people will not make the same mistake again.

In the meantime President Obama is the $80 million dollar man!

Sounds like he wants to buy the Presidency again. Tell me, why can't he run on merit, instead of on his bank account?

Furthermore, I have to ask where all this money is coming from, and where it is going to go. Looks like Barry likes the rich a lot more than he does the poor.

Wisconsin Dems defeated the stinking fake republicants and scott walker and the Cock twins are on the run!

Blah, blah, blah.

You said the same thing before the mid terms. When you are proven wrong again in 2012, will you admit to it, or just ignore it and continue to get your talking points for HuffPo?

And take a look at whats happening in California, Dems are raking in the wins!!!

You mean the most Liberal State in the Union and the one that support Pelosi? Wow. Big shocker.

Be proud California Your state is a hell hole, and you keep pushing towards the cliff

Go Pres Obama we got your back. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY YOUNG LIFE, I AM PROUD OF THIS COUNTRY!!!!

So you have never been proud of your country before now? Wow! At least you have yet to desert it like your BBF Aces did.

At some point I hope you idiots realize how utterly stupid you look when you make claims about Fox, then follow it up by quoting HuffPo stories.

Your stupidity is amazing.

The part time country lover has spoken. It must be fact if huffington says so. They are not just as biased as fox.

Don't point out the obvious. parts, I mean Die, only does what his handlers tell him to do. Like Aces, he can't think for himself

• Like 3

It was Bush that gave the first bailout asswipe---What the hell did Obamass do for me at Ford? I think we are going to see exactly what he did for Ford with the next contract.

• Like 4

I hope you move out of this country when obama is out .I've always been proud of this country, I've been in the military since I was 18 and it makes me sad to here people say that .

• Like 6

I hope you move out of this country when obama is out .I've always been proud of this country, I've been in the military since I was 18 and it makes me sad to here people say that .

Its a shame many men and women have fought and died for this country and some people only started to be proud of it When Mr. Obama became president. I did not Vote for George Bush, I voted for Al Gore. When Bush won, I did not lose pride in my country. I voted for Kerry and he lost. Still was proud of my country though. I voted for Obama as well since I still feel Bush's spending was bad for our country. Obama has continued the spending free for all Bush started. So if, and its a big if, Obama looses in 2012, will you no long be proud to be an American?

Edited by FordM/R
  • Like 3

Its a shame many men and women have fought and died for this country and some people only started to be proud of it When Mr. Obama became president. I did not Vote for George Bush, I voted for Al Gore. When Bush won, I did not lose pride in my country. I voted for Kerry and he lost. Still was proud of my country though. I voted for Obama as well since I still feel Bush's spending was bad for our country. Obama has continued the spending free for all Bush started. So if, and its a big if, Obama looses in 2012, will you no long be proud to be an American?

I will always be proud to be an american whoever is in office and I will continue to serve in the military till I retire and work for ford till I retire.

• Like 1

No, their biased but less than Faux. I think it goes..

Top Ten Most Biased

1. faux news

2. Wahsington times (might be four or five but I place pedophile cult leaders in heavy bias sections)

3. Newsmax

4. The blaze

5. Huffpo

What, no CBS, MSNBC, the Daily Kos, Media Matters, Current, The Daily Show, CBC, etc?

Come on, if you are going to try and be fair and objective, at least be somewhat fair and objective.

• Like 3

It was Bush that gave the first bailout asswipe---What the hell did Obamass do for me at Ford? I think we are going to see exactly what he did for Ford with the next contract.

Ford would probably be better off without the bailout of GM and Chrysler

• Like 2

And you worked for Ford for the rest of your life and you still have nothing to show for it. Blame yourself for that not the President!

Ask what you can do for your country not what your country can do for you.. I gave to this country this country hasnt giving me anything. With the help of God I get up every morning, I built a business while I worked a 9 to 5. Thats the reason why me and my family is in the position we are in. No one gave me shit! And I didnt ask for a handout. I paid for my education! I got little sleep because I did what it took. So you can kiss my ass.. No one owes you a thing! Not the President not Congress and not the senate. Get off your ass and stop looking for handouts. There are two types of people in this world, the ones that ACT and the ones that REACT! YOu my friend is the latter. You wait til its to late to try and change something. But me im ahead of the game. No worries and No fears!!!!!!!!!!!!! I serve a LIVING GOD not man!!!!!!!!!!

Ask what you can do for your country not what your country can do for you.. I gave to this country this country hasnt giving me anything. With the help of God I get up every morning, I built a business while I worked a 9 to 5. Thats the reason why me and my family is in the position we are in. No one gave me shit! And I didnt ask for a handout. I paid for my education! I got little sleep because I did what it took. So you can kiss my ass.. No one owes you a thing! Not the President not Congress and not the senate. Get off your ass and stop looking for handouts. There are two types of people in this world, the ones that ACT and the ones that REACT! YOu my friend is the latter. You wait til its to late to try and change something. But me im ahead of the game. No worries and No fears!!!!!!!!!!!!! I serve a LIVING GOD not man!!!!!!!!!!

Are you losing it? So exactly what handouts have I taken? I joined the army 2 weeks after graduating high school. When I left the military I went to work and have been working ever since. Your right nobody owes me anything, and I have not asked for anything. When my plant closed I was skilled trades. I had 2 choices, take a layoff and draw unemployment and sub or take a 5 dollar an hour pay cut and return to production. Guess what? I took the cut and for 4 years drove over an how to keep supporting my family. Do the math on unemployment and sub I would have made just as much as I did working. So don't preach to me about handouts I've never asked for or received any. Your the one who said you were proud of your country for the FIRST TIME. My pride has never wavered. You want the rich to pay more taxes to support people who are taking handouts. I don't want my taxes raised, I don't want your taxes raised. But you keep drinking the look aid and basing your pride in country on the president. After all its what you posted. So don't attack me on claims I don't work and I take handouts, you know nothing about me. You posted your requirements for pride in county, I did not. I have a combat infantry badge for fighting for my country in desert storm. So I have done something for my country because I love this country and am very proud of it. So keep whining and calling people racial slur and claim to follow god. Your welcome for the free speech soldiers fought and died for. So step off my nuts son!

• Like 1

I find it quite comical that you seem to be so against "handouts", that you claim to have worked your tail off to support your family, and yet you have overwhelming supported Obama and other Democrat policies that have essentially been nothing but handouts.

If you were really who you claim to be, you would not be a Obama supporter. Why are you "finally proud of your country" because of Obama, yet Obama has been the king of handouts? Not to mention his desire to take from the hard working, and give to the lazy?

Man, you are really pretty dumb

• Like 3

And you worked for Ford for the rest of your life and you still have nothing to show for it. Blame yourself for that not the President!

Ya thats right I do work I,m not waiting for a handout from the president you PIECE OF SHIT !!! And I will have something to show for it along with 2 pensions .

I find it quite comical that you seem to be so against "handouts", that you claim to have worked your tail off to support your family, and yet you have overwhelming supported Obama and other Democrat policies that have essentially been nothing but handouts.

If you were really who you claim to be, you would not be a Obama supporter. Why are you "finally proud of your country" because of Obama, yet Obama has been the king of handouts? Not to mention his desire to take from the hard working, and give to the lazy?

Man, you are really pretty dumb

If the democratic nominee was a rock and who ever the republicant nominee was, I would vote for the rock! I could never vote for any party that hate the middle class so much. I was once in the middle class so I never forget where I came from. I will fight these bastards as long as there is air in my body. Every since Nancy Reagan was running the white house they have tried to destroy the middle class while making the rich richer. Republicants do not fight for the good of the country they fight for the wealthy (spoken directly from bitch mcconnel mouth) This country was Built on greed an will be destroyed by greed!! The gap between the rich and the middle class has never been greater! Thanks to the hateful policies of the republiCANTS!

If the democratic nominee was a rock and who ever the republicant nominee was, I would vote for the rock! I could never vote for any party that hate the middle class so much. I was once in the middle class so I never forget where I came from. I will fight these bastards as long as there is air in my body. Every since Nancy Reagan was running the white house they have tried to destroy the middle class while making the rich richer. Republicants do not fight for the good of the country they fight for the wealthy (spoken directly from bitch mcconnel mouth) This country was Built on greed an will be destroyed by greed!! The gap between the rich and the middle class has never been greater! Thanks to the hateful policies of the republiCANTS!

So the guy who was a community organizer, with 3 years in politics (2 of which he spent campaigning) and made no real stand or fight for anything, is a "rock" in your opinion? I'm pretty sure you couldn't find a less qualified candidate if you you looked in the mirror. Having said that, if he is such a "rock", why has he been such a failure? If he was such a great choice to battle the "republiCANTS", why has he continued pretty much every policy and action his predecessor made? Why is he already calling himself a "one termer"? If you were really for the middle class, why are you supporting a guy who's Presidency has caused more jobs losses, and nearly crippled every family with the debit they now owe?

parts, I mean Die, you aren't fooling anyone. You are not a former middle class individual, who miraculously made it rich, and now wants to fight for "your people". You cry about handouts, yet you overwhelmingly support a guy who has provided more handouts than UNICEF. You are a liar and a hypocrite. You look like a fool in all your posts. Please, just stop, go away, and come back again with a new identity to try again. You failed to convince anyone with your old persona, you've failed again with this one. Nobody is going to believe a failure like you "made it rich", especially without taking a handout or 12.

• Like 2

So the guy who was a community organizer, with 3 years in politics (2 of which he spent campaigning) and made no real stand or fight for anything, is a "rock" in your opinion? I'm pretty sure you couldn't find a less qualified candidate if you you looked in the mirror. Having said that, if he is such a "rock", why has he been such a failure? If he was such a great choice to battle the "republiCANTS", why has he continued pretty much every policy and action his predecessor made? Why is he already calling himself a "one termer"? If you were really for the middle class, why are you supporting a guy who's Presidency has caused more jobs losses, and nearly crippled every family with the debit they now owe?

parts, I mean Die, you aren't fooling anyone. You are not a former middle class individual, who miraculously made it rich, and now wants to fight for "your people". You cry about handouts, yet you overwhelmingly support a guy who has provided more handouts than UNICEF. You are a liar and a hypocrite. You look like a fool in all your posts. Please, just stop, go away, and come back again with a new identity to try again. You failed to convince anyone with your old persona, you've failed again with this one. Nobody is going to believe a failure like you "made it rich", especially without taking a handout or 12.

No siree. I dont consider my self rich and I never sadi that i was rich. But the tax bracket that I'm now in the government doesn't consider me in the middle class> No my friend I'm not rich, not yet anyway. Bush sent us in a recession and thanks to Obama were out. SO save your talking points this country was put in the gutter by Bush! You right winger show like to forget so fast. BUSH PUT THIS COUNTRY INTHE WORST RECESSION IN HISTORY! Can you honestly say that didnt happen? ALL RIGHT WINGER ARE THE SAME, JUST LIKE SAYING A TERRORIST ATTACK DIDNT HAPPEN ON BUSH WATCH. YOU FORGOT 911 THAT FAST? ALL THOSE LIVES WERE LOST AND YOU FORGOT THAT? IHAVE NO RESPECT FOR RIGHT WING LIARS.... DID 911 HAPPEN ON BUSH WATCH? DID BUSH RUN THE COUNTRY INTO A RECESSION? I know you cant answer that, your probably going to say clinton had something to do with it. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!