New Bronco?

pedroboy

My Girlfriends dad has a jeep and that thing is pretty badass... I would almost get one if I wasn't still holding out hope for a badass new Ford Bronco.

Who is going to buy a compact, 2 door, FWD SUV?

The 2 door Wrangler is useless as tits on a bull unless you offroad. Let's ask Toyota how many 2 door RAV4's they sold.

Seriously, people are unrealistic. Just because one person wants one doesn't mean anyone else will buy it.

Who is going to buy a compact, 2 door, FWD SUV?

The 2 door Wrangler is useless as tits on a bull unless you offroad. Let's ask Toyota how many 2 door RAV4's they sold.

Seriously, people are unrealistic. Just because one person wants one doesn't mean anyone else will buy it.

The Troller would make a perfect Bronco in the US market. Just have to get a Free Trade deal with Brazil and go though the courts with Fiat/Jeep for how it looks. I have seen a Red one in Dearborn though.

Put a cool Bronco body on the Raptor chassis and call it good! Seems doable - yes, no?

With the rumors that the Expedition & F150 will merge back together, that sounds very doable.

Personally, I would like to see a new Bronco based on T6 in both 2 & 4 doors that would be a real Wrangler competitor. Shouldn't be too hard to do since the next Ford Everest will be T6 based.

With the rumors that the Expedition & F150 will merge back together, that sounds very doable.

Personally, I would like to see a new Bronco based on T6 in both 2 & 4 doors that would be a real Wrangler competitor. Shouldn't be too hard to do since the next Ford Everest will be T6 based.

Anything based on the Raptor would be cool but probably way too big for any serious trail use.

I agree a T6 based Bronco would be even better but I doubt we will ever see the T6 sold here much less any derivatives.

Anything based on the Raptor would be cool but probably way too big for any serious trail use.

I agree a T6 based Bronco would be even better but I doubt we will ever see the T6 sold here much less any derivatives.

I think we will see some form of T6 here eventually. I think the only reason the global T6 Ranger isn't coming here is due to Ford having two different sub F150 trucks (one was supposedly D3 based wile the other was a narrowed F150) in the works but have been since shelved. A T6 SUV makes sense because Ford currently doesn't have a serious mid size off-roader.

I certainly hope all you guys are right but that is not even close to the official word from Mr Kuzak. Until he or someone else at Ford says differently it is nothing more than wishful thinking.

Since when has Ford disclsoed future product plans this early (since Mulally took over)? And especially when the current truck is being discontinued and the plant closed right before a major UAW contract negotiation?

I think we will see some form of T6 here eventually. I think the only reason the global T6 Ranger isn't coming here is due to Ford having two different sub F150 trucks (one was supposedly D3 based wile the other was a narrowed F150) in the works but have been since shelved. A T6 SUV makes sense because Ford currently doesn't have a serious mid size off-roader.

T6 isn't coming to North America and it will be a cold day in hell before Ford builds any sort of mid sized off road SUV. Move to Jeep if that is what you need or want. Sorry to be negative, but that is the reality.

T6 isn't coming to North America and it will be a cold day in hell before Ford builds any sort of mid sized off road SUV. Move to Jeep if that is what you need or want. Sorry to be negative, but that is the reality.

I can't say that I believe you're wrong, but I also have a hard time believing Ford would entirely concede a profitable market when product is available. I also don't believe Ford will stay out of the sub F150 market for very long either.

Since when has Ford disclsoed future product plans this early (since Mulally took over)? And especially when the current truck is being discontinued and the plant closed right before a major UAW contract negotiation?

Hopefully Ford signs the UAW contract and the following day T6 tooling starts showing up at Cuautitlán Assembly. :lurk:

Tell me again, how much F stock do you own? :shades:

Noooo, the T-6 is ugly. Please no t-6 bronco.........

The only good thing about ford canceling the bronco was that it didn't have to suffer the horrible aerodynamic styling...

Doesn't Ford already have plans for a T6 based SUV? All they have to do is slap the Bronco name on it for the NA market. From everything I have read about the T6 it will be a more capable off-roader than any F-series with the possible exception of the Raptor which is again too big for anything but what it was intended, high speed desert running.

• 2 weeks later...

Noooo, the T-6 is ugly. Please no t-6 bronco.........

The only good thing about ford canceling the bronco was that it didn't have to suffer the horrible aerodynamic styling...

Just give us this already:

58763_484101296832_561106832_6557736_1012006_n.jpg

Well, that's a PRETTY truck...just don't think I'd want to stand on the hood while hooking up tow straps. Too big, too bloated, too wide.

The concept was cool, the troller would be even better.

Solid locking axles, 2spd t-case and optional 4.88's or lower gears. (and diesel too)

• 4 months later...