Avon Lake UAW President Commits Suicide

forddaughter

Why?

Maybe there are some brothers and sisters here who knew the man, or know of people in his local.

The dude was President of Local 2000. I think his local would have found out quickly enough and word would have spread. This is just sensationalism on BON. Obviously, the man suffered and we should respect his dignity. Posting it here does not do that.

The dude was President of Local 2000. I think his local would have found out quickly enough and word would have spread. This is just sensationalism on BON. Obviously, the man suffered and we should respect his dignity. Posting it here does not do that.

It's Ford related news. Sensationalism? Give me a break.

I also offer prayers for his family.

Still doesn't address the issue of people outside his local, or other people from the UAW who would like to show their respect.

I will be sending a message of condolence to the local, and if this hadn't been posted here, I would not have known about this tragedy. So thank you to the member who posted this.

• Like 3

It's surely a sad day for his family, friends, local, town, etcetera. Sharing it here is not a bad thing. It helps spread the word to others who may have known him and it helps remind people that life is hard and we should be kind to one another.

And surely BON is not a bastion of dignity, by any measure.

Our prayers and thoughts are with the family.

• Like 2

Don't Tread u are so wrong wrong wrong. Many people who have worked with him and those who respected him, were represented by him and those who were transferred not seeing him anymore have the right to know so they can offer their prayers and in fact notify everyone in case of a service for him. This is absolutely devastating news and was so sad. It is not sensationalism sorry but I don't agree. His family should know that his work family has everyone praying for them. Just as on facebook people can rely heavy on each other and then remember the good in what is now gone.

Funny how the poster has been on here since 2006 and she didn't log in to start posting until late last week or so. Then you click on the link and get a half store with a bunch of popups!.

This idiot "forddaughter" works for this news paper and is just trying to get a link back to their site.

She/He should be banned for posting links with popup advertisements in it.

Also the others that have a problem with the post know this site is for employees, so why is there a problem with posting ford membership content regardless what it is or where it came from? those posters also are fishy. They signed up in 2008 have less then 400 posts 4 years later and come in and go directly or post directly to those topics. Sorry those users sound fishy so I am thinking they are not ford people.

Have you tried psychiatric counseling? Obviously with all your posts you crave attention. You want people to think you are important. But, your posts show us the exact opposite. It seems you have some personal issues you need to deal with. Attacking people who have been on for years and have shown credibility also shows your lack of credibility.

• Like 2

This is sad. Maybe it was posted to get hits to their site, but the message got out to people that may have not known. No need to bicker about the little bs here. Let it just be a post about a fallen brother and offer your prayers or thoughts.

Prayers to his family.

Funny how the poster has been on here since 2006 and she didn't log in to start posting until late last week or so. Then you click on the link and get a half store with a bunch of popups!.

This idiot "forddaughter" works for this news paper and is just trying to get a link back to their site.

She/He should be banned for posting links with popup advertisements in it.

Also the others that have a problem with the post know this site is for employees, so why is there a problem with posting ford membership content regardless what it is or where it came from? those posters also are fishy. They signed up in 2008 have less then 400 posts 4 years later and come in and go directly or post directly to those topics. Sorry those users sound fishy so I am thinking they are not ford people.

I don't know where you got the idea that Forddaughter hasn't posted "until late last week or so" ...she posts all the time....you are a WACKO....go away