What car did you buy this year?

34 members have voted

1. 1. What 2011 Ford or Lincoln did you buy?

We have a lot of new 2011/12 Ford and Lincoln owners in the forum this year. I just wanted to know what was most popular. It seems the Edge, Focus, Fiesta, and MKX where the biggies, but I could be wrong.

Personally, I picked up a 2011 MKX, 2011 Ford Edge, and 2011 Ford F-150.

Edited by BORG

We have a lot of new 2011 Ford and Lincoln owners in the forum this year. I just wanted to know what was most popular. It seems the Edge, Focus, Fiesta, and MKX where the biggies, but I could be wrong.

Personally, I picked up a 2011 MKX, 2011 Ford Edge, and 2011 Ford F-150.

You forgot 2012 owners. 2012 Focus SEL hatchback. Ingot Silver. Unfortunately it was for my daughter, not me.

• Like 1

Two guys bought rangers in my shop, a 2010 sell off and a 2011 FX4 that I ride in because we carpool.

We got 90+ new fords here, mostly f-250's/e-250's, 2 (e or f I forget) 650 16 pax buses, some focus's...don't remember what else.

Personally? aaah, no. I've convince the wife that diesel is good though. I must admit the new bmw commercial was a HUGE help.

She's due for a 2012 though. We'll see, she needs something that fits 7 and gets good milage.

She hates the look of the Flex, but I like it...oh well, she can buy whatever ford she wants..and NOTHING ELSE! :shades:

She's due for a 2012 though. We'll see, she needs something that fits 7 and gets good milage.

She hates the look of the Flex, but I like it...oh well, she can buy whatever ford she wants..and NOTHING ELSE! :shades:

I was planning on buying an Edge. I wanted a Flex because of the extra room but, my wife felt the same way. Then the Explorer came out and hit all the marks for us. Ours is the AWD model and the lowest average tank we've had was 23 mpg. We no longer have "her car" and "my car". We just switch between the Explorer and the '12 Focus.

'11 Escape limited AWD with tow package. Beat out Exquinox and Journey becuase of price, sync and factory tow package with trans cooler not offered on Chevy or Dodge. Besides the Mustang might not like a chevy or dodge next to it in the garage.

Edited by Tico
  • Like 1

'11 Escape limited AWD with tow package. Beat out Exquinox and Journey becuase of price, sync and factory tow package with trans cooler not offered on Chevy or Dodge. Besides the Mustang might not like a chevy or dodge next to it in the garage.

Same thing '11 Escape V6 Limited AWD with tow package. I didn't look anywhere else because I liked the style of the Escape and I liked the fact that the little guy will haul a** when you kick down the gas pedal. It also proved to be a great value. A nicely equipped small SUV for about the same price as a nicely equipped midsize sedan with more cargo room, more utility and great snowy road ability.

Edited by 2005Explorer
  • Like 1