YES or NO on this contract?

DTP MANIAC

Im a no vote on this one, and not so much on the signing bonus. I thought the VEBA was good for 80 years? what the hell happened?

I thought Bob said that the grievance had to be settled first? No mention of it!!!! What happened to all the other promises that was made? I fell like we the middle class union members going getting a shaft you know where. We must do the right thing here.

• Like 4

Im a no vote on this one, and not so much on the signing bonus. I thought the VEBA was good for 80 years? what the hell happened?

I thought Bob said that the grievance had to be settled first? No mention of it!!!! What happened to all the other promises that was made? I fell like we the middle class union members going getting a shaft you know where. We must do the right thing here.

You either have to be fucked up or brain dead to vote NO on this contract. This brings jobs and products to most of our plants. Gives us a good chunk of change, helps out Entry Level. Shit, everything you fuckers complained about is in this agreement. I'm voting YES and I am sure my plant will pass it by a LARGE MARGIN.

• Like 4

You either have to be fucked up or brain dead to vote NO on this contract. This brings jobs and products to most of our plants. Gives us a good chunk of change, helps out Entry Level. Shit, everything you fuckers complained about is in this agreement. I'm voting YES and I am sure my plant will pass it by a LARGE MARGIN.

you have to bea company suck ass to vote yes on it

• Like 4

I've been waiting seven years to get placed. Based on what I've read so far, there's nothing in this agreement that will get me and several of my fellow tradesman placed any time soon. It will be a NO vote from me. It won't matter anyway because whenever there is an agreement it will not benefit the very small minority of people in my position.

• Like 3

They can do allot better then this, it needs to back and reach an agreement that includes the grievance, that needs to be settled now once the contract has been voted on the IUAW will sweep it under the rug. We deserve allot more the what GM got that's for dam sure.

Vote No

• Like 2

US FUCKERS? WHO IS US FUCKERS? YOU EITHER VERY LOW SENIORITY OR HUGE COMPANY DICK SUCKER...

LOOK AT ALL THE TURMOIL AROUND THE WORLD WHERE THERE ARE REASONS WHY THESE JOBS ARE COMING BACK, LIKE 1 A TAX CREDIT OF $5000.00 PER EMPLOYEE AND LOOK AT MEXICO AND THE KILLINGS AND SHIT....

• Like 2

US FUCKERS? WHO IS US FUCKERS? YOU EITHER VERY LOW SENIORITY OR HUGE COMPANY DICK SUCKER...

LOOK AT ALL THE TURMOIL AROUND THE WORLD WHERE THERE ARE REASONS WHY THESE JOBS ARE COMING BACK, LIKE 1 A TAX CREDIT OF $5000.00 PER EMPLOYEE AND LOOK AT MEXICO AND THE KILLINGS AND SHIT....

I didn't think I stuttered you retarded fucker! It will be interesting to see if you Gary loving morons will vote down the $359 Million investment coming into DTP and the more than $900 million coming to the Rouge. Man, those Highlights are great! Yes, tell your co-workers and neighbors you are going on strike for $200 a week and turned down huge investments and jobs at almost every US plant. That will go over well, you fuckhead.

I've been waiting seven years to get placed. Based on what I've read so far, there's nothing in this agreement that will get me and several of my fellow tradesman placed any time soon. It will be a NO vote from me. It won't matter anyway because whenever there is an agreement it will not benefit the very small minority of people in my position.

Also skilled trades working production jobs will still not get their skilled pay like they do at GM and Chrysler. WTF!!!!

During the last contract GM and Chrysler trades kept their pay while working production and ford trades did not. This should have

been fixed in this new contract but it has not been changed. Why Bob King negotiated that in the first place when ford was the one

auto company not getting a bailout is hard to understand. All trades should vote no on this slap in the face contract.

• Like 2

Grievance hearing in the middle of November. 2 days scheduled with arbitrator. No guarantee we even win it.

I like the product and investment commitments.

I like the return of Ot after 8 hours.

I like no profit sharing cap

Bonus is just that a bonus, 6k is ok for me

I don't like trades working production and not getting their trade rate

I don't like the break minutes staying the same.

I don't like the language of working to get trades back to their tools. Put them back already.

Would have liked to see a better buy out offer. What they have now is not enough to make much difference

I will have to read more before making final decision. The money is a non issue. Ford will not add fixed cost. It's just not going to happen. Cola we may be able to work with if Ford can maintain there current profit margins. If Ford was to add fixed cost and the market would tank again it would be the end of Ford as we know it without government money. That being said, atleast give production back their break times. Get the trades back to work and add actual jobs, not in theory, actual jobs.

• Like 2

Not one chance in hell that I would vote to accept this piece of shit. Losing Legal services in 2013 Thats a concession. They want 10% of profit sharing for Veba that was supposed to be all set for 80 years...and they need money after only 2 years? BULLSHIT!!

They say 12K jobs...unfortunatly that sounds real good to the public...but 7K of those were already commited to last contract...and they aren't there yet...

• Like 1

Grievance hearing in the middle of November. 2 days scheduled with arbitrator. No guarantee we even win it.

I like the product and investment commitments.

I like the return of Ot after 8 hours.

I like no profit sharing cap

Bonus is just that a bonus, 6k is ok for me

I don't like trades working production and not getting their trade rate

I don't like the break minutes staying the same.

I don't like the language of working to get trades back to their tools. Put them back already.

Would have liked to see a better buy out offer. What they have now is not enough to make much difference

I will have to read more before making final decision. The money is a non issue. Ford will not add fixed cost. It's just not going to happen. Cola we may be able to work with if Ford can maintain there current profit margins. If Ford was to add fixed cost and the market would tank again it would be the end of Ford as we know it without government money. That being said, atleast give production back their break times. Get the trades back to work and add actual jobs, not in theory, actual jobs.

There is a cap on Profit Sharing of 12 thousand dollars MAX

Anything the UAW has winners and losers.All those new jobs are nice.keeping Flat Rock-AAI and Kansas City working with new investment is nice.Some other plants get investments too.Workers ready to retire hit the flippin lotto!I agree there is not much for seniority employees who are already working steady in established plants.I guess we keep pulling the wagon for awhile longer.Anyways what more do we get if we strike?Is it really worth it?I will vote yes.I am used to getting the short end of the deal anyways.

• Like 4

Anything the UAW has winners and losers.All those new jobs are nice.keeping Flat Rock-AAI and Kansas City working with new investment is nice.Some other plants get investments too.Workers ready to retire hit the flippin lotto!I agree there is not much for seniority employees who are already working steady in established plants.I guess we keep pulling the wagon for awhile longer.Anyways what more do we get if we strike?Is it really worth it?I will vote yes.I am used to getting the short end of the deal anyways.

Your the makeup of the 51% the UAW/Ford count on to pass this piece of shit....I'm a no vote.

• Like 1