The no voters arent out yet...

sjohnson

If it is close, the membership has the right to request a recount and /or revote and for the ballot to be watched by a bystander or a union brother or sister that you decide. You always have that right at any election in your union to have a bystander or another union member you decide outside of your International or you local reps from who they decide who watches it or runs you voting. Use your rights... Dont let them play their same old bullshit. Read your bylaws and report to your States Labor Department..

Save all your flyers that your local sent out to you,thats proof. I have all mine. Copy all your locals post they put on Facebook. I did mine. Copy anything off the internet of your union saying or speaking of the contract. Remember your IUAW saved their face by calling on the local reps to do the strong arming to change your vote but we all know the truth and it will be told.

Watch out because we are about to shed the truth and light on you... Dont screw your own people over because it eventually always backfires. Dont think that we are a joke and dont think that we cant denounce you as our union and bring in another.

Remember people,all the transplants their trying to unionize are all in right to work states. It is a lost cause... They have spent over 200 million dollars of our strike fund to try and unionize these plants that are in a right to work state. Thats insane and never will happen.Michigan is getting ready to pass their state as a right to work state,if so all your union brothers and sisters up there are screwed and more less will no longer be union....

That is the new thing for your states and the companies that buy their political people. Do you think that if you lay down and dont fight that it wont happen in your state?

We have enough ammunition to fight and and let the country know the truth.. Your not alone regardless of what you hear the media says. The 99% of Americans are fed up with the greed and corruption of the companies and Wall Street (which includes our corrupt union) that they are fighting back. The smart people will back us up,if we expose the truth and go public.. Fact.. The problem is that our leaders have never went public in our defense so all they know is what the the company has told them and thats what they report. So its our time to defend ourselves against the companies (and our union) that are padding their pockets and leaving the workers out to dry...

We gave up everything for our company to succeed and they have and grew market share and now are making billions and paying millions back to their management. We arent greedy,we just want a little bit of the success that we suffered for it to happen..

We was told that Ford would hire replacemant workers and that if it didnt pass then we would be on strike for sure for at least 2 months and Ford then would file bankruptcy cause Ford would lose 6 billion in the 2 months,well supposedly Ford lost 30 billion back in 2008 and 2009 and never filed bankruptcy.. Such shit.. Why would Ford risk filing bankruptcy? All billion dollar companies do everything they can to avoid that. A company does everything they can to protect their shareholders and bondholders and bankruptcy goes against all of them. Such a crock of shit...Read about chapter 11 bankruptcy for corporations. Its the last thing they want to do..

Dont threaten us no votes and the yes votes will come to our side when the truth is out. Yes it might be passed at first but it will be challenged and with the truth and the media and public to see...

Your families future depends on the right and moral thing............

If it is close, the membership has the right to request a recount and /or revote and for the ballot to be watched by a bystander or a union brother or sister that you decide. You always have that right at any election in your union to have a bystander or another union member you decide outside of your International or you local reps from who they decide who watches it or runs you voting. Use your rights... Dont let them play their same old bullshit. Read your bylaws and report to your States Labor Department..

Save all your flyers that your local sent out to you,thats proof. I have all mine. Copy all your locals post they put on Facebook. I did mine. Copy anything off the internet of your union saying or speaking of the contract. Remember your IUAW saved their face by calling on the local reps to do the strong arming to change your vote but we all know the truth and it will be told.

Watch out because we are about to shed the truth and light on you... Dont screw your own people over because it eventually always backfires. Dont think that we are a joke and dont think that we cant denounce you as our union and bring in another.

Remember people,all the transplants their trying to unionize are all in right to work states. It is a lost cause... They have spent over 200 million dollars of our strike fund to try and unionize these plants that are in a right to work state. Thats insane and never will happen.Michigan is getting ready to pass their state as a right to work state,if so all your union brothers and sisters up there are screwed and more less will no longer be union....

That is the new thing for your states and the companies that buy their political people. Do you think that if you lay down and dont fight that it wont happen in your state?

We have enough ammunition to fight and and let the country know the truth.. Your not alone regardless of what you hear the media says. The 99% of Americans are fed up with the greed and corruption of the companies and Wall Street (which includes our corrupt union) that they are fighting back. The smart people will back us up,if we expose the truth and go public.. Fact.. The problem is that our leaders have never went public in our defense so all they know is what the the company has told them and thats what they report. So its our time to defend ourselves against the companies (and our union) that are padding their pockets and leaving the workers out to dry...

We gave up everything for our company to succeed and they have and grew market share and now are making billions and paying millions back to their management. We arent greedy,we just want a little bit of the success that we suffered for it to happen..

We was told that Ford would hire replacemant workers and that if it didnt pass then we would be on strike for sure for at least 2 months and Ford then would file bankruptcy cause Ford would lose 6 billion in the 2 months,well supposedly Ford lost 30 billion back in 2008 and 2009 and never filed bankruptcy.. Such shit.. Why would Ford risk filing bankruptcy? All billion dollar companies do everything they can to avoid that. A company does everything they can to protect their shareholders and bondholders and bankruptcy goes against all of them. Such a crock of shit...Read about chapter 11 bankruptcy for corporations. Its the last thing they want to do..

Dont threaten us no votes and the yes votes will come to our side when the truth is out. Yes it might be passed at first but it will be challenged and with the truth and the media and public to see...

Your families future depends on the right and moral thing............

Just wanted to put this back up on the front page

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, show us your facts, your documentation, your proof that the Union has done something wrong with this vote. Copy and paste it, Scan and fax it, do something to open my (our) eyes. Until then I am still a "YES" vote and you need to put down the CRACK PIPE!!!! I do not like the agreement, I think we could have gotten better, but I'm not willing to possibly strike over an agreement that I think is average. THE RISKS DO NOT OUTWEIGH THE REWARDS AT THIS TIME!!!!!!

BTW, I voted "NO" on the last contract and last COA. I'm not a "YES MAN" I'm a realist. The IUAW gave GM a bad deal and they approved it. That puts us in a very difficult spot. Open your mind and your eyes and evaluate the entire picture before spewing crap out your pie hole.

• Like 1

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, show us your facts, your documentation, your proof that the Union has done something wrong with this vote. Copy and paste it, Scan and fax it, do something to open my (our) eyes. Until then I am still a "YES" vote and you need to put down the CRACK PIPE!!!! I do not like the agreement, I think we could have gotten better, but I'm not willing to possibly strike over an agreement that I think is average. THE RISKS DO NOT OUTWEIGH THE REWARDS AT THIS TIME!!!!!!

BTW, I voted "NO" on the last contract and last COA. I'm not a "YES MAN" I'm a realist. The IUAW gave GM a bad deal and they approved it. That puts us in a very difficult spot. Open your mind and your eyes and evaluate the entire picture before spewing crap out your pie hole.

Facts? Fact is UAW almost broke,fact they used almost 200 million of our strike fund to try and unionize transplants that is never gonna happen,fact that they just voted themselves a raise, fact our union receiveed billions in cash and a load of shares to fund veba and they want us to fund it now,fact they screwed our retirees and us,fact that they spend millions on their BS Vegas trips,fact that there is 84 cases reported since 1998 of UAW corruption worth millions and that's just the ones they was caught on,fact this contract sucks and we are getting screwed,fact,once its passed,it will get worse