So, when do we get the bonus?

Transguy

I voted yes, IT'S MY MONEY AND i WANT IT NOW.

At Evansville HVC, We are being told three weeks from this Friday which would make it November 11th, this is so they can combine the Signing Bonus & Profit sharing into one check! :happy feet: :hyper: :rant: :blah: :doh::camera::confused: :reading: :shift::drool:

Wait a minute... what happened?? everyone was concerned with their sisters and brothers well being, product commitments and help the company be competitive... it wasn`t about the money..... it wasn`t a carrot...

Sure wish the retiree`s could be going through this terrible time, figuring out when the bonus money was coming in.

Decker

Chi Town Assembly

To begin with, I never said it wasn' about the money, I guess you just like building carrs so much you'd do it for free? I just wanted to know, and not tht it's any of your phucking business, I have been planning to take my last week of vacation when it we get paid. Are you okay with that?

To begin with, I never said it wasn' about the money, I guess you just like building carrs so much you'd do it for free? I just wanted to know, and not tht it's any of your phucking business, I have been planning to take my last week of vacation when it we get paid. Are you okay with that?

Totally cool with that young brother.

Come on over to Chicago and enjoy a great city on your vaction. There is lots of sights to see in a city as rich in labor history. You wiil be able to have lots of phun too.

As for building cars for free, nope not yep. But, I do get a real feeling of satisfaction when I see people driving those new Explorer`s. Or see the Ford`s in the driveway of people that use to have Toyota`s and the like.

Hold on brother its never going to be a smooooth ride.... opposing opinions and differing thoughts are like the roads in Chi Town. But, we always make it through.

Decker

Chi Town Assemby

Totally cool with that young brother.

Come on over to Chicago and enjoy a great city on your vaction. There is lots of sights to see in a city as rich in labor history. You wiil be able to have lots of phun too.

As for building cars for free, nope not yep. But, I do get a real feeling of satisfaction when I see people driving those new Explorer`s. Or see the Ford`s in the driveway of people that use to have Toyota`s and the like.

Hold on brother its never going to be a smooooth ride.... opposing opinions and differing thoughts are like the roads in Chi Town. But, we always make it through.

Decker

Chi Town Assemby

You're cool brother. I was kind of cranky this morning and part of it was the other poster who began "MONEY MONEY MONEY....." I;m here for the money and I've been very lucky in that my life hasn't tossed a bunch of stuff at me I wasn't prepared for and I can afford to drop this bonus on a nice trip for me and the woman who makes me happy. Not chicago this time, but I do want to get up there when the weather's nice, and I have to catch a game at Wrigley before I die.

And while we're on the subject, thank you and all your brothers up there for my 2010 Taurus, wonderful car, well built and I was proud to drive it.

Edited by Transguy

Nov 4th for "sellout" payout....but will we get the early advancement on Profit Sharing that day and will we get to elect it be sent to TESPHE?

Sellout? Most of the NO voters that I talked to said that they would of voted yes if the signing bonus was bigger. They just wanted more in their pockets and could care less about all the jobs being offered or anything else good about the contract. Sounds like pure greed to me and many many others.

• Like 1

Sellout? Most of the NO voters that I talked to said that they would of voted yes if the signing bonus was bigger. They just wanted more in their pockets and could care less about all the jobs being offered or anything else good about the contract. Sounds like pure greed to me and many many others.

The no voters are the first in line to demand a check on the day of ratification

All greed and no brotherhood with these selfish me me me types

• Like 1

You're cool brother. I was kind of cranky this morning and part of it was the other poster who began "MONEY MONEY MONEY....." I;m here for the money and I've been very lucky in that my life hasn't tossed a bunch of stuff at me I wasn't prepared for and I can afford to drop this bonus on a nice trip for me and the woman who makes me happy. Not chicago this time, but I do want to get up there when the weather's nice, and I have to catch a game at Wrigley before I die.

And while we're on the subject, thank you and all your brothers up there for my 2010 Taurus, wonderful car, well built and I was proud to drive it.

Yep, I know oh to well, how the stress can kick start the Harley, for me at times.

We have a saying as Cub fans, "there`s always next year".... so as for IUAW contracts, we just find it natural to chear or booo, Chicago will never be on the same side.... And besides North siders are better fans than South siders..... Oppp`s more opposing opinions :-)

It would be good to share an ice cold Miller with you in right field.

Decker

Chi Town Assembly

Edited by Decker

Assuming it passes, anyone know? The contract says "upon ratification", so that could mean next week, or a month from now?

When we get our new contract books ,after3 years last time and the local white book took 3 and half years , they do it on purpose ,because ,they don't want us to know about the lowlites ,and we being screw and lied to since 2007.Ever member should read the unpublish letters before they voted ,we at chicago did ,its not in the red books ,ask your chairman you have a right to read them in our bylaws.Thats why was one of the reason we voted it down .77 to 23 percents

Edited by itsmeuaw
  • Like 1

Thanks, but I'll let you stick it up your own ass! Funny you say that, because I'm tired of hearing the people who voted NO wondering when they're getting paid. Crazy how that shit works........

I want to vote in IUAW memembers,and my new contract book ,I being putting my money away ,when the nation goes down the hill.

Highlights says November.

ha...lol guess i was right, dec 15th pal

After the Union's continued discusssions with the company regarding the accelerated payment of partial profit sharing payments, in accordance with the recently ratified collective bargaining agreement, distribution of those payments will occur on Thursday, December 15, 2011

• 10 years later...