is a 2009 Boss Mustang coming ??????????????

gafry

No official word, but it's pretty firm that Ford's not going to be letting up on the special edition Mustangs anytime soon. They've said repeatedly that they were interested in doing at least one per year - now I don't know if that means one-year specials or just new trim level intros.

Anyone know if the California Special is going to be a one-year only thing before they move on to something else?

If anyone Form FORD would like to tell us if the BOSS is coming it would be nice.

I know if I don't hear anything about a 2009 Boss I 'll be buying a Challenger.

So Ford don't be shy about future models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of Mustang people are not happy with the Shelby GT500 bull shit and

Dealer make ups. Maybe thats why the Japs are doing so well in the USA.

If anyone Form FORD would like to tell us if the BOSS is coming it would be nice.

I know if I don't hear anything about a 2009 Boss I 'll be buying a Challenger.

So Ford don't be shy about future models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of Mustang people are not happy with the Shelby GT500 bull shit and

Dealer make ups. Maybe thats why the Japs are doing so well in the USA.

the bullshit markups will not end...unless Ford starts letting us place msrp orders, then pick the delivery dealer. The ADM is bad business, but so is selling the lowly models at a loss...personally I believe customer orders at msrp should NOT be allowed to be turned away by any dealer- and should not be allocated(see the allocation poll atop the management thread) to count towards or away from dealer inventory levels- this one simple change would level the playing field AND be fair to customers- except first come first served= sellout like a rock concert the first day order banks open...but then again, if enough orders were placed early enough, perhaps production schedules could be revamped in a month ot two to adjust for demand at a pace suppliers might keep up with.

20,000.00 to handle paperwork they do 'for free' everyday is bullshit,but as long as dealers are not prevented from doing so by franchise agreements, it wont end- at the same time, I think anyone that demands MSRP then tries to sell at a markup is even worse. perhaps a buyer agreement requiring 1~2 years of ownership before resale, and 'specialty model pricing controls' to prevent dealer ADM's on the corporate flagships would work to get the cars to buyers without all the bullshit...

If they were looking for a cost effective way to make a model in between the GT and GT500, couldn't they drop in the 03-04 Cobra (or even the 03-04 Mach 1) drivetrain in, make a few cosmetic changes and there it is. I'd buy it.

If they were looking for a cost effective way to make a model in between the GT and GT500, couldn't they drop in the 03-04 Cobra (or even the 03-04 Mach 1) drivetrain in, make a few cosmetic changes and there it is. I'd buy it.

Word is there were GT500 mules spotted running 03-04 Cobra engines. Could very well be just what you're speaking of.