Old timers...

slingshot

Just transferring all of my passwords to a new location and checked in once more.  Hard to believe our old underpowered vibrating 99s would be 20 years old now!  I had a friend run a Carfax on mine a couple of years back and the guy that bought it from me totaled it in 2004.  Sad.  Still have the CDs and still wear that jacket every winter.  Driving around in a 2013 F150 XLT 4x4 now.   My modding days are pretty much behind me now as a grandpa so I stopped at leveling it. See ya next time I pass through!

Leveled.jpg

Ha nice to hear from you. My cobra is still out there somewhere! I miss it sometimes but my new toys are so much fun. Driving a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk in all its 707 plus horsepower glory and just picked up a 2019 raptor super cab in April to check off another vehicle from my bucket list (pick up truck) It’s tuned for over 500 hp and 600 torque 

glad you are doing well 

mike 

• Like 1

I still admire old pics of my '99 Cobra.  I loved that car. Up until about 2 weeks ago I was driving a '16 Dodge Charger SRT 392, but it got hit front/rear.  Looking to get a Charger Hellcat next.

Edited by 2FST4GM
spelling
  • Like 1