60 Openings at Avon?

ost8t

Posted at Sandusky ACH. Employees have until 2/29 to sign up. Curious where the openings came from (transfers , retirement)?Flex-n-Gate is back in the building,supposedly meeting with the local yesterday and today,then the International tomorrow. Don't know if the posting is a coincidence or a little shove.Thoughts?

It's a shove, next shove will be off a cliff, get ready!

Uhhmm,yeah.Thanks for that insightful response.No,really! I feel sooo lucky to have you,THE General reply to my post. I don't know how this forum would exist without you Gen! Or....would you not exist without this forum?

• Like 2

Posted at Sandusky ACH. Employees have until 2/29 to sign up. Curious where the openings came from (transfers , retirement)?Flex-n-Gate is back in the building,supposedly meeting with the local yesterday and today,then the International tomorrow. Don't know if the posting is a coincidence or a little shove.Thoughts?

Avon is getting ready to send the last round of transfers to Kentucky first week of March. They're going to be needing replacements.

We also have quite a few people taking retirement. Was told yesterday by an electrician who is retiring that 22 of the electricians are leaving. I know one toolmaker is and there are a few others.

• Like 1

I can tell you we had approx. 125 sign up for transfer to Louisville. Ohio Assembly has hired and are hiring many LTS (I call them Long Term Slaves--Ford's def. is Long Term Supplemental). They can keep them almost forever with no benefits. I'm not sure how many Ford people we have had transfer from other plants, ACH or others. Hope this helps.

Skypilotusmc1

• Like 1