Lincoln Flagship (Town Car?)

94ranger

Thanks for posting that rendering, 94ranger :)

I found it long ago too - think on a Panther forum,

but didn't have it on my current hard drive.

Interesting how memories change...

still LOVE the body and its elegance

...think the only part to update would be the C-pillar

I'd be okay with an updated version of that! Looks to carry some older Lincoln cues with some modern flair. Wish Lincoln could find a way to integrate some more of its past into its new designs like they did with the Aviator and Mark IX concepts.

lincoln_aviator_concept_2004.jpg

pic01.jpg

I really like the crisp fenders and chrome strake along the edge.

Edited by NickF1011

They had so many great concepts back in the day, Senitnel, Mk IX, Mk X, Aviator, MKR, Continental... Any of those would have been utterly awesome. But that was when millions could be spent on nothing but rolling design studies and give us false hope.

• 2 weeks later...

They had so many great concepts back in the day, Senitnel, Mk IX, Mk X, Aviator, MKR, Continental... Any of those would have been utterly awesome. But that was when millions could be spent on nothing but rolling design studies and give us false hope.

I was going to say it reminds me of the Sentinel concept.

And I do from time to time wonder where Lincoln would be today if some (or all) of those concepts had been produced....

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to say it reminds me of the Sentinel concept.

And I do from time to time wonder where Lincoln would be today if some (or all) of those concepts had been produced....

Well if I remember correctly the guy that made this had meant it as a replacement for the mid 90's Town Car and made it in like 1996 so Sentinel inspiration is a definite possibility. The site it was was none to kind about the 1998-2002 Town Car styling. Called it bulbous i think. :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be okay with an updated version of that! Looks to carry some older Lincoln cues with some modern flair. Wish Lincoln could find a way to integrate some more of its past into its new designs like they did with the Aviator and Mark IX concepts.

lincoln_aviator_concept_2004.jpg

pic01.jpg

I really like the crisp fenders and chrome strake along the edge.

That is just plain sexy!