Ford Fiesta Five Door Face-lift Fotographed

My 2c:

I think there could be a market for B-Max here in NA. It's a Fiesta wagon with an awesome door system. If anyone's in the 'B' Market (like me) and look at the competition. Hyundai has the Accent which is a blatant rip-off of a Fiesta and they have the Veloster, a sporty 'B' 4 door. If you look at the Fit and Versa you will see the flat roof extend all the way to the back unlike the traditional Hatchback of the Fiesta. IMHO, it's a wagon design to maximize space nothing more. Here, Ford may have an opportunity.

As for the red lighting in the Fiesta. I am happy it's not that intrusive in the driver IP. It's classic B&W with a red line on the tachometer. I think the blue will be much nicer.

Edited by Hugh

It's sad that the blue that's so popular right now for instrument panels is probably the worst possible thing for night vision...

Let's face it: when it comes down to it, there ain't a whole heck of a lot of difference between what color is "good" and "bad" for seeing at night. The more important part is properly adjusting the brightness. I've had cars with red gauges, white gauages, green gauges, and blue gauges. I can tell you no palpable difference between any of them, but I can sure as heck tell you it's a lot easier to see the road at night when the gauges aren't blasting at you at 1,000,000,000,000 candlepower.

• Like 1