Local 600

morepie

Went to local 600 yesterday and all the doors were locked, lady came to the door and said they were all out at the golf course and that they wouldn't be back till Monday. We then went home and tried calling various local people and got no answers (nothing but voice mails) we didn't bother leaving any message cause we didn't want to bother them on their day off.

WTF?

Edited by morepie
  • Like 1

Went to local 600 yesterday and all the doors were locked, lady came to the door and said they were all out at the golf course and that they wouldn't be back till Monday. We then went home and tried calling various local people and got no answers (nothing but voice mails) we didn't bother leaving any message cause we didn't want to bother them on their day off.

WTF?

Still begging to get back in after being fired huh?...Remember how you threw the Union under the bus and said how useless they were all the time? Yet now you need their help...hypocrite

• Like 2

Still begging to get back in after being fired huh?...Remember how you threw the Union under the bus and said how useless they were all the time? Yet now you need their help...hypocrite

Charles is getting pretty fiesty brother... I can feel that melt-down coming preeeetty soon. I was refered to as "f_ckNut" the other day...LOLOLOL!

• Like 1

Good ol' Chucky...can't even use proper grammar when he tries to devalue someone.

Your= possive

You are= a direction to someone.

You're= a contraction of you are.

Have a swell day.

go figure out you're definitions a bit better panty skid stain licker

13.jpg

Edited by morepie

True story, while working at a certain Parts Redistribution Center we had an issue on the floor, and despite calling repeatedly couldn't get anybody from the union down to the floor and when a buddy of mine personally went to the Union office in the building looking for help, found that the offices were completely empty - no one was there. We then went to the Ergonomics rep, and to make a long story short, nothing was done to correct the situation. Pretty sad if you ask me.