new to the forum.

billwoodward

Hi All, I'm new to this forum. I dont have a lot time in my life for internet stuff, but i do like to look at what interests me. I currently am involved in two model airplane forums, one Harley-Davidson forum and here.

We have had many Fords and Mercury's in our life and we now have one 03 Grand Marquis GS we bought new and it has 104,000 on it. We just put a new front end under it and then found a "new" 03 Grand Marquis GS with only 37,000 on it from an elderly one owner person. So we bought that and we're now going to give the other one to my wifes sister. she needs a better car so it will have a good home. We also have a 2006 F-150 XLT super cab with the 9800 tow package. it has 34,000 on it so far because i have a company truck during the week.

I just another Grand Marquis a couple of days ago.....04 Maurader, and the very elderly lady that owns it is selling it. it has 31,000 on it a looks like it was just off the lot. but her son knows all about them and he put the asking price up around 30k and its just too much for my budget........

FORD/MERCURY fans for life!!!!!!

bill woodward

Welcome to the forums! We have one guy here who does model tanks and stuff. Maybe you two will bump into each other sometime.

Yeah, 30K is a pretty high for an '04 Marauder. I don't think they cost much more than that new.

Thanks for the welcome......yeah, that would be neat to see some tanks and stuff!!

when my wife bought her 03 GS new, I tried to talk her into the Maurader, but the extra 10k, took it up to 36k and we settled on the GS model. never looking back!! they run and run and run and run........

I'm the kind of guy that would enjoy putting a Boss 9 and 5-speed in one......

• 1 month later...

we are new to the forum .... we currently have a 2007 Mustang GT .... 2011 Ford Explorer .... and have a 2013 Mustang GT 500 on order .... Looking forward for the new ride to come in ....

Edited by rod62

Welcome to the forum Bill,

I just ordered a new 2013 Ford Edge SEL (option 202A). I also have a HD Ultra-Classic. Spent last winter in Bradenton. Can't wait to drive this bad boy down to Florida next winter. Maybe we'll run into each other if I take a spin over to the cape. Enjoy your new ride.

Edited by Oldsedge