2013 MKS

carforford

Hey Guys,

I have been so busy at work that I failed to update my new ride. I got rid of the 2010 Milan that I had, (31,500 Miles) not sorry to see it go with all that was wrong with it. I drove a new Acura TL ( Was leaning that way) did not like the ride, way too harsh. I questioned the salesperson if the car was built with shocks- that's coming from someone that drove a 97 Explorer which was way firm!

So....My friend who is a Lincoln Dealer had a Tuxedo Black Met., Premium Package, AWD 2013 MKS on the floor, the only one they had left as they sold 5 of them 3 days before. I saw it on the floor and fell in love right then and there! Had to have it, picked up March 21 and it is great with the improvements that they made even over my dad's 2010 Ecoboost.

Yes, I will say it: I thought about straying away but after seeing how much better these cars are that Ford/Lincoln is producing I am glad I came back.

A Special Thank you to everyone at Chicago for assembling a high quality automobile.

• 11 months later...