Where's my New Ford Purchase Survey?

When you buy a new Ford, the dealership has you do a survey about your experience. Indeed, their highest interest is knowing that you will enter an "excellent" for all of the survey questions.

This dealership, though, didn't even sent me a survey and they called asking why I hadn't completed it yet.

Add to the fact that they let me stand around looking at a car for 30 min without any salespeople coming to inquire if I wanted any help (totally unorthodox) --

Hell, add to the fact that after we had selected the vehicle, they had no purchase consultation people around to help, so we sat for 2.5 hours waiting to purchase the car was astounding.

Oh yeah and they didn't even do final prep on the car, so when I took it back in, they ran a powerwasher to get some stuff the prep people were meant to remove beforehand and damaged the rubber liners -- come on now.

Here's hoping the new management rumored to be coming for this dealership will fix up things soon -- and it's very good there are two other Ford dealers in my area, 'cause this dealership can go away. We've bought a Ford or Mercury from each of the three dealerships over the past 7 years, and this was the only bad experience we've had.

Edited by Roadrunner

When you buy a new Ford, the dealership has you do a survey about your experience. Indeed, their highest interest is knowing that you will enter an "excellent" for all of the survey questions.

This dealership, though, didn't even sent me a survey and they called asking why I hadn't completed it yet.

Add to the fact that they let me stand around looking at a car for 30 min without any salespeople coming to inquire if I wanted any help (totally unorthodox) --

Hell, add to the fact that after we had selected the vehicle, they had no purchase consultation people around to help, so we sat for 2.5 hours waiting to purchase the car was astounding.

Oh yeah and they didn't even do final prep on the car, so when I took it back in, they ran a powerwasher to get some stuff the prep people were meant to remove beforehand and damaged the rubber liners -- come on now.

Here's hoping the new management rumored to be coming for this dealership will fix up things soon -- and it's very good there are two other Ford dealers in my area, 'cause this dealership can go away. We've bought a Ford or Mercury from each of the three dealerships over the past 7 years, and this was the only bad experience we've had.

Try toyo you won't find the same treatment you just described :shrug: