• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
Jet_91

2015 F-150 Concept

Hey everyone, back again with another pick-up truck to show. I'd played around with the Super Duty in the past so I figured with the latest 2013 F-150 unveiling I'd try my hand at what the next gen might look like. Sorry about the quality, but MS Paint is all I really know. lol

lariatcon.png

And an FX4 Off Road version...

fx4con.png

I tried to adapt the new Ford corporate face from the Evos/Fusion/Focus with some styling cues from the Super Chief and my previous Super Duty concept. I think if done right by Ford it could make for a very handsome F-150. Imo the current all square front end/grill is starting to look dated, so I tried to give it a more "free-flowing" look while still keeping a classic tough pick-up truck image. Not totally satisfied with the headlights but I gave it my best shot. haha

Any and all comments/criticism is welcome! We need some more concepts guys!

I could go for that. Something tells me though that the next gen F-150 is going to be a pretty radical departure from the current model though.

Yeah, it's very possible. I'm anxious to see what they have in mind.

Truthfully, I'm kind of scared to see what they come up with. There really aren't a whole lot of newer vehicles that I find atractive... but that design is awesome.

Truthfully, I'm kind of scared to see what they come up with. There really aren't a whole lot of newer vehicles that I find atractive... but that design is awesome.

It can't be any worse than the 97 F-150. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ford drop the nose for improved aero. If you want a wheeled brick, you can buy the Super Duty.

lol Wow, it does look remarkably similar to my design, but nope it wasn't intentional. I hadn't ever seen those renders before, I had just looked at the direction Ford's design team was heading and tried to anticipate what they might do. Never know, I might come pretty close. haha

Hey, Jet....can you do a side profile of this rig....something with a sloped back grille and no hunched up lower window sill line? Think along the lines of an Expedition with a box.