Good Old Motor Trend

Has anyone read the latest article in MT regarding future Ford models? It says Mustang gets a new more modern body for 2008. Maybe I've been asleep but I don't recall hearing this on the BON. It sounds like a recipe for disaster. :runaway:

was planned - MArk Fields postponed it until 2009 (either MY or year of release - that is unclear) .... some people were upset because the "work was al done" but if other products of Pre-Mark Fields and Pre-Horbury Ford designs is any indication, we would not have liked the product ready for release.

Igor

Just what is planned?

Hard to tell - it is talked about as a redesign, so likely a facelift and maybe some new tech .. but it is really hard to tell - as usual Fields ad his team are being secretive about any future palns for one because the plans are very fluid and for two, it is still quite early, and they will have the advantage of surprise if they keep things under lid ...

I personally would like to see IRS, D35 and the 4.6 V8 and Hurricane as 3 engines and some of the more modern styling cues from the Mustang concept to show up ..

Igor