MFT Home Screen

sonyxbr

when on the home screen the nav corner had the street you were driving on displayed like this

2012-ford-focus-titanium-sync-myford-touch,0-I-338274-13.jpg

now the home screen nav corner looks like this, no street names displayed. does any one know how to get it to display streets names again (i know this pic is from a mft with no nav, my does say navigation)

3548398_FordFlexSEL_20_610x343.jpg

This is an inexplicable quirk I've found with MFT. Sometimes the street name is displayed, while other times it is not. In some cases the car may not know what road you are on, but I've had cases where the screen on the right side of the dash (with Navigation selected) will be displaying the street name while the main screen does not. I have never been able to figure out a pattern, but it randomly seems to come back.

Edit: Didn't notice this was in the Escape forum so obviously you don't have the dual screens on the dash, but the idea should be the same.

Edited by timf

the streets displayed have not come back @ all, & know what you mean about the EDGE 2 screen display, for the ESCAPE if you click any of the other 3 corners the nav corner will display the street you are on, but when you go back to home screen the compass is the only thing there. weird I liked knowing the streets sure hope there's a fix for this.