• LTC •

2b2

Oh no....mine was almost finished.  Your rendition is uncannily similar.  Great concept.

LOL! I think this happened at least once before

but

as usual I expect yours to be MUCH better rendered, BlackManta!!

and I can't wait to see what you based it on!

+

TY!!

hope you also post yours ""elsewhere"" too when ready :wink:

actually, though my chop started out tongue in cheek,

I seriously believe there's a chance the "large" sedan Mr. Mulally recently mentioned IS a D3/4 TownCar replacement (at long last)

Very nice! My wife loves the most recent (discontinued outside of limo services) version, and I think she could definitely go for this. But it has to have POWER. We drove the new Caddy XTS the other day and were quite underwhelmed. Then we drove a Genesis 5.0L R-type and were quite blown away. Hyundai has come a LONG way from those useful hunks in the 80s.

• 1 month later...

Not bad at all, but without the vinyl half roof, the small opera-esque window on the rear doors look "odd"...cant really put a finger on it, maybe the panel between the main glass and the small window is too wide, maybe if you re-imaged it with the small window properly placed in the c-pillar? Or just did away with the small window all together....just throwing ideas around.

I had a problem with the angle of the back window/opera window. It's upright compared to the B pillar. But otherthan that MUCH better than the current MKS.
Thanks for jumping in, Tim!!

&

Thanks, twintornados :)

I greatly appreciate ideas (got any for my Merc obsession?)

& hope/wish BlackManta gets his version up.

maybe the division in the reardoor glass could be chrome/brushed metal & maybe even with a carriage lamp in it...but that's getting a bit much for me.