Leaked Lincoln MKC photos

So far so good, I would have done a few things different to make it look more sophisticated, especially with the lower body kit. The body sculpting is not really what I was hoping for with Lincoln, but it's undeniably striking. I'd have NO problem buying this thing!

It looks like the Winged grill effect is in the interior from the front vents to the centre console. I like it very much and it has some Evoque elements with the sloped roof from B to C pillar. The only thing this look has in common with the Escape is they are crossovers. That can't be helped. I can't wait to see more.

You can see the Escape's hard-points through the design which limits how dramatic you can make this car's profile, so it's nothing like an Evoque (sadly), but at least it's functional ;).

I'm hoping it looks a bit more dramatic in the final unveiling, I still don't see a photo of the rear. Is there one?

You can see the Escape's hard-points through the design which limits how dramatic you can make this car's profile, so it's nothing like an Evoque (sadly), but at least it's functional ;).

I'm hoping it looks a bit more dramatic in the final unveiling, I still don't see a photo of the rear. Is there one?

I'm with you! Looking for a photo of the rear.

Nice little SUV! Glad to see Lincoln's new designers found a way to keep the grille and blend it without looking like a whale. I hope to see some kind of full-width MKZ style tail lamps. Is this the concept version or production? I believe the chrome 'framed' (I hope you understand what I mean) front seats won't survive into production. It looks cool, I like the interior!

Okay from the leaked pics, I need more though. Now to the features n production specs. Also Lincoln do not I repeat do not change hardly anything for the production version, as uve been known to do plenty of times before I.e. Lincoln mkt mks

Why is everyone assuming Lincoln will mess up the production vehicle? They did NOT do so with the MKZ, so why not assume that's what they will do again? If anything the production MKZ was BETTER than the concept, i.e. an opening/functional Panoramic Roof! I think the MKC and all future Lincolns will build on the new design language and get more and more impressive. I will be at NAIAS a week from today drooling over this concept!!!!

Edited by hbalek

Why is everyone assuming Lincoln will mess up the production vehicle? They did NOT do so with the MKZ, so why not assume that's what they will do again? If anything the production MKZ was BETTER than the concept, i.e. an opening/functional Panoramic Roof! I think the MKC and all future Lincolns will build on the new design language and get more and more impressive. I will be at NAIAS a week from today drooling over this concept!!!!

We all questioning them messing up the production version because they have done so many times before, the mkz was just ONE time in which they didnt

Call me disappointed as I was expecting more from THE Lincoln Motor Company.

What are your expectations? Something earth shattering? I wouldn't expect that with Lincoln....right now. The products they are coming out with are solid designs (not much you can really do with a 2 box shape like an SUV/CUV anyways IMO) and good tech in them....

Hey at least it doesn't look like the MKT...which looked decent as a concept, but was a failure as a production car styling wise IMO