Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Go through Eric at Ford on Facebook.

Here is Eric's reply to my inquiry:

Hey Mark,

I've got some great news! Your Fusion Hybrid has been produced and is currently awaiting shipment. Your window sticker is also available to view here: http://fordlabels.webview.biz/WEBVIEWHYBRID/WINDOWSTICKER.ASPX?VIN=3FA6P0RU1DR277036. Have a good day and feel free to check back with me soon for another update. ð

-Eric

Also, ETIS is back up and lists a March 23, 2013 production date.

Yup, saw that :) Thanks! I called CSX, but they have no info on my rail car :( The car is in Nogales, AZ, where Union Pacific is supposed to pick it up. Should I be able to track it through the CSX number, even if Union Pacific has it?

The instructions on that page say to use car initials ETTX. Is that still valid and is it the same for all cars? Mine starts with SP, followed by a 6 digit #.

Yup, saw that :) Thanks! I called CSX, but they have no info on my rail car :( The car is in Nogales, AZ, where Union Pacific is supposed to pick it up. Should I be able to track it through the CSX number, even if Union Pacific has it?

A quick Google search resulted in this:

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by GM is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we will lose our data and ability to track

CSX

1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352 1-800-235-2352

2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.

3. When prompted for the car initials, say ETTX (whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt. OR key in 32-81-81-92 (for ETTX)(letter and position on your phone)

4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 or key in whatever your car number is

5. When prompted for next car say DONE.

6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific

1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123

2. Follow phone prompts for Trace

3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example ETTX123456 all together

4. Listen for your update

These automated systems can be frustrating. Keep in mind they are intended for use by folks that use them daily all day long. Like I said if you are being transferred to a live person please hang up and try again.

• Like 1

I should be working, but all of this great news is very distracting :yahoo:

When computer games first came out (DOS-Era) there was a game that had something called the "Boss Key". As soon as the Boss came anywhere near you, you just hit it and a spreadsheet image popped up. Now, you can do it with a window.

The instructions on that page say to use car initials ETTX. Is that still valid and is it the same for all cars? Mine starts with SP, followed by a 6 digit #.

I was able to track it through CSX! It left Orogrande, New Mexico this morning, so the mechanical failure from Nogales, AZ was fixed and it's on it's way here now !!!

Build date of 3/22/13 and showing as In Transit per Cyberdman:

"In Transit Delay- Conveyance Mechanical Failure (Union Pacific Railroad ) Nogales, AZ Mar-25-2013, 07:36 MT."

Sounds like my car is on the same Train as neod192's!!

Woo hooo ! Did you get a rail car#? Mine's SP516467.

• Like 1

I did not get a rail car number. How / where do you get that?

I thought it was in the visibility report, but I guess it's not? maybe it's included in the first status that shows In Transit and doesn't show up after that. My sales person gave it to me, they ran the full history of that report.

Woo hooo ! Did you get a rail car#? Mine's SP516467.

You may already know, but you can track this car with the same CSX phone number. I just checked it - in step 3 use 74 71 when prompted for the car initials. Also on step 5 you can just pust the # sign again. Right now that rail car is in NM.

1. Call CSX at 1-800-235-2352

3. When prompted for the car initials, key in 74 71 (for SP) or 32 81 81 92 (for ETTX) (letter and position on your phone)

4. When prompted for the car number, say or key in your 6-digit ETTX car number and press #

5. When prompted for next car say DONE or press the # sign.

You may already know, but you can track this car with the same CSX phone number. I just checked it - in step 3 use 74 71 when prompted for the car initials. Also on step 5 you can just pust the # sign again. Right now that rail car is in NM.

1. Call CSX at 1-800-235-2352

3. When prompted for the car initials, key in 74 71 (for SP) or 32 81 81 92 (for ETTX) (letter and position on your phone)

4. When prompted for the car number, say or key in your 6-digit ETTX car number and press #

5. When prompted for next car say DONE or press the # sign.

Yup, I just called again and it left Carrizozo, New Mexico, New Mexico @ 10:59 am.

Edited by neod192
  • Like 1