Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

The vehicle order confirmation they sent me shows job #2, but it also shows order #9999. Not sure what that means as it's the first Ford I've ordered.

Anyhow, waiting to see...

My guess is that the #9999 is your dealer's order entry number. Your actual factory order number should be different and it should be available to you through your salesman by now.

My guess is that the #9999 is your dealer's order entry number. Your actual factory order number should be different and it should be available to you through your salesman by now.

Most likely, this just a dealer "placeholder" number used by the dealer to get an order into the system.

Just wanted to let you all know my car was built yesterday, 2/7/13, according to Etis. Yahoo!!! :hi5:

Pluggedin, looks you may be the first or at least one of the first retail orders!!! Congrats!

What was your priority code. Maybe the dealer got it escalated to an 01?

Edited by chuckokie36

From what my dealer tells me is that he believes that Stock orders are done before Customer Orders. So PluggedIn must of got his ordered as Stock, which the dealer is not suppose to do. That "/T 2" means Stock or Type 2 on the sticker. The question is how long until the Customer Orders are built? That may also be the Job 1 and Job 2.

From what my dealer tells me is that he believes that Stock orders are done before Customer Orders. So PluggedIn must of got his ordered as Stock, which the dealer is not suppose to do. That "/T 2" means Stock or Type 2 on the sticker. The question is how long until the Customer Orders are built? That may also be the Job 1 and Job 2.

Not that uncommon a practice. My first order was a Hybrid SE and the dealer put it in as stock back in June 2012. It arrived damaged and that resulted in my Hybrid Ti order.

That color is not on the build and price for an energi Ti.

True. I suppose my ultimate question is whether build and price is the gold standard for what their ordering system / team will accept, or is it possible to order a combination that's not actually represented there, since that's what my dealer salesman told me they did. Does that make sense?

Well, I changed my exterior from Deep Impact Blue to Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat and am waiting for the DORA on Wednesday or Thursday to see if it's accepted. If it is, I hope it doesn't throw me to the end of the line. If it does, you can all thank me for advancing your place in line ;)

Well, I changed my exterior from Deep Impact Blue to Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat and am waiting for the DORA on Wednesday or Thursday to see if it's accepted. If it is, I hope it doesn't throw me to the end of the line. If it does, you can all thank me for advancing your place in line ;)

I added sunroof and nav after putting in my order. What is a DORA and how long should you wait for word from the dealer after your initial order is placed? Thanks!

Below is a post that is several years old but as far as I know the info is still pretty accurate, explains much about the process.

http://greenhybrid.com/discuss/f61/ford-dealer-discusses-orders-allocation-19747/

Awesome! and I tried to reply to your PM on the FFH forum but I have to have 40+ post. We are very much neighbors, I will have to keep an eye out for a Ruby Red FFH, I've seen a silver one so far.

I added sunroof and nav after putting in my order. What is a DORA and how long should you wait for word from the dealer after your initial order is placed? Thanks!

DORA = Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement

The priced DORA shows a commitment on the part of Ford to build the vehicle. It usually takes only 2-3 business days to come back. Your dealer should be able to give you a copy.

If you want to stay on top of things, check with your Dealer after three business days to confirm that your order has been accepted by the dealership receiving a DORA. The next thing you want is a scheduled build date. You can contact the dealership to get that status. Scheduling takes place on Thursday nights, so Friday is a good time to call for a check on status. You can also get status from Ford Customer Care at (800) 334-4375.

Allow 6-8 weeks from your Build Schedule date to receiving the car to be "safe".

Model: Ingot Silver 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium (Driver Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Active Park Assist, Navigation, Moonroof, Floor mats A/W, Cargo net)
Date Ordered: 02/04/2013

Job # 2

Promised Delivery time: none

VIN Available: not yet
Window Sticker Available: not yet
Scheduled Build Week: TBD
Scheduled Build Date: TBD
Actual Build Date: TBD
Released from Factory for Shipping: TBD
Rail car ID available: TBD
Estimated Delivery Date:
Estimated Delivery Date:
Actual Delivery Date: TBD
State: FL

Edited by apm

Model: Ingot Silver 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium (Driver Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Active Park Assist, Navigation, Moonroof, Floor mats A/W, Cargo net)

Date Ordered: 02/04/2013

Job # 2

Promised Delivery time: none

VIN Available: not yet

Window Sticker Available: not yet

Scheduled Build Week: TBD

Scheduled Build Date: TBD

Actual Build Date: TBD

Released from Factory for Shipping: TBD

Rail car ID available: TBD

Estimated Delivery Date:

Estimated Delivery Date: