Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Awesome! Looks like they are definitely not going with the dual exhaust, then. Good to know, but I love my current car so much I would not be feeling badly about my decision even if they had changed it. Very happy for those of you who will finally be getting those Titaniums!

So, what is the Feb 14th date for scheduling? The scheduling of customer retail orders?

I was under the (wrong) impression all Hybrid Titaniums would start scheduling on Feb 14.

BTW, that VIN is my exact car, except I did not order the parking assist.

Edited by Former Expedition owner

Model: Ingot Silver 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium (driver assist, adaptive cruise, navigation, moonroof, active park)
Date Ordered: 01/22/2013
Job # 2
Promised Delivery time: none
VIN Available: 03/08/2013
Window Sticker Available: 03/21/2013
Scheduled Build Week: 04/01/2013
Scheduled Build Date: 04/01/2013
Actual Build Date: 04/01/2013
Released from Factory for Shipping: 04/02/2013
Rail car ID available: 04/03/2013
Estimated Delivery Date: 04/18/2013
Rail car at Final Destination: 04/12/2013

Actual Delivery Date: 04/15/2013
State: PA

Edited by murphy62

I count 7 people on this thread who have ordered an Energi. Very interesting that all of them are Titanium trim level. Nobody wants an Energi SE?

taylorjd -- blue -- ordered 11/15/12

meyersnole -- platinum -- ordered 1/21/13

pluggedin -- red -- ordered 11/15/12 -- built 2/7/13 !!

shaggy314 -- blue -- ordered 1/10/13

rprobst -- silver -- ordered 2/6/13

apm -- silver -- ordered 2/4/13

murphy62 -- silver -- ordered 1/22/13

pluggedin, it is really exciting that yours is built already. Now we just have to watch the rest of them come together.

Anyone else, lurking, with an Energi on order?

I count 7 people on this thread who have ordered an Energi. Very interesting that all of them are Titanium trim level. Nobody wants an Energi SE?

pluggedin, it is really exciting that yours is built already. Now we just have to watch the rest of them come together.

I decided on the Titanium because of the Push Start, Intelligent Key and the upgraded Sony stereo. My wife drives a 2013 Explorer without those features and I really like them.

Regards,

APM

The $1500 more for Ti comes with things I'd add to the SE... don't forget rear camera and reverse sensor come with Ti, you add on SE for $650; plus what was mentioned above.

I'm a little annoyed. My car is still unscheduled (hopeful for Thursday) but these Energi (Energum?) are coming to central Texas, built unless noted:

VIN, trim, dealer, color, built

3fa6p0su8dr241760 Ti - LJ, red 2/8

3fa6p0suxdr241761 Ti - Covert, black 2/9

3FA6P0SU7DR247579 TI - Maxwell, white (not built)

3FA6P0PU0DR234732 SE - LJ, red 1/28

3FA6P0PU2DR234733 SE - LJ, white 1/30

3FA6P0PU6DR234735 SE - Covert, white 1/26

3FA6P0PU9DR234700 SE - McH, black 1/28

3FA6P0PU5DR247556 SE - McH, black (not built)

I note there are no BLUE Energi's with a VIN...

Edited by shaggy314

Model: Ruby Red 2013 Fusion Energi SE w/Dune Leather (Moonroof, driver assist, adaptive cruise, park assist,BLIS, reverse sense)

Date Ordered: Wednesday, 1/24/13

Promised Delivery time: 8-10 weeks

VIN Available: ?

Window Sticker Available: ?

Scheduled Build Week: ?

Scheduled Build Date: TBD

Actual Build Date: TBD

Released from Factory for Shipping: TBD

Rail car ID available: TBD

Estimated Delivery Date: ?

Estimated Delivery Date:

Actual Delivery Date: TBD

State: MA

Ordered on X-plan, priority 19. Dealer claimed it was the first ordered at that dealer, but I see several on order in the Ford search (and not mine). I've been bugging my dealer for my VIN, with no avail. Yes, I realized I practically ordered a Titanium, but I absolutely cannot stand black leather, and the SE was the only way to get Dune. I could care less about the Sony stereo, and I was going to spoiler delete. I will miss the remote start / IA, but hopefully MyFordTouch will allow me to warm the car in the morning while plugged in.

rsrpray, I have the exact mirror image of your feelings. I ordered the Titanium in order to get the IA / push-button start, but I will miss the Dune interior. For a while I thought I cannot stand black leather, but I decided I cannot stand keyed ignition even more. My wife's Prius has push-button start, and it's simply better.

Edited by rprobst

Cyberdman just posted an update to his tracking rules stating he will be out of the office after Friday, 2/15 to Monday, March 4th. No tracking will occur during this time period.

This is especially bad timing for those of us who have Titanium Hybrids on order, as scheduling reportedly will start Feb 14th.

I imagine there will be a bunch of us with tracking requests this Friday, Feb 15th.

Cyberdman just posted an update to his tracking rules stating he will be out of the office after Friday, 2/15 to Monday, March 4th. No tracking will occur during this time period. This is especially bad timing for those of us who have Titanium Hybrids on order, as scheduling reportedly will start Feb 14th. I imagine there will be a bunch of us with tracking requests this Friday, Feb 15th.

Or just go through your dealer.Mine was happy to check for any updates on my car anytime I called or dropped in. Even the sales staff at my dealer know how to get updates. You can even call Ford Customer Service.

Edited by hermans

Or just go through your dealer.Mine was happy to check for any updates on my car anytime I called or dropped in. Even the sales staff at my dealer know how to get updates. You can even call Ford Customer Service.

I have to agree with hermans. I have yet had to bother cyberdman because my dealer has always been willing to pull a vehicle visibility report on my car. Of course I don't call them daily either. Once they gave me tenative scheduling and build dates I checked around those times to see if we were moving along or not. I hope your dealer appreciates your business enough to do that for you. If not, I would get to know the GM's name.

Cyberdman just posted an update to his tracking rules stating he will be out of the office after Friday, 2/15 to Monday, March 4th. No tracking will occur during this time period.This is especially bad timing for those of us who have Titanium Hybrids on order, as scheduling reportedly will start Feb 14th.I imagine there will be a bunch of us with tracking requests this Friday, Feb 15th.

Submit Thursday night for Fridays ... You can also get status through Ford Customer Care, Dealer or @Fordservice.

In case some of you don't read all the FB Fusion posts, Trina just posted this today:

Just spoke with our Fusion Brand Manager and got some more information. Production for the Hybrid Titanium models have not been scheduled for production yet. There are some Fusion Energi’s awaiting shipment because they are waiting for the “Okay to Buy.” Currently no Titanium models have been built, but we are expecting production to begin in March. We usually allow for 21 days of delivery time after that so we are looking at late April, or potentially later, before we see any arrive.

Jeff gave her the VIN for the ONE HyTy and a few EnergiTy, so she's looking at those too. Looks like we're in for a looonggggg wait :(